Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love all of them...they look like they get along so well.....handsome group!!....what tape..?..:)..
There is some tape on the floor in the background of one of the photos lol They chewed it up so we taped it! It was never a permanent flooring, but we are so relaxed about everything we just left it and left it...then the dogs ate the carpet and the flooring...so tiles are going down this week!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww fab pics, love them all! Jack reminds me of Rocky! Ollie is teeny and Bobby has a perfect wee face!
Glad you had a nice bank holiday. Im was working and it was raining boo hoo lol!
I know!! Don't they look like they could be related down the lines? I think they'd go great together as pals!

It sucks that you had to work....but then again bank holidays always end up sounding better than they were!!! Mine was average, half the day in the sun with the dogs half the day with OH's family as it's his b-day tomorrow...and then it's log cabin time!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! they all look so relaxed and happy!! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww julie thanks for posting me my jack fix lol they are all so cute glad someone got nice weather it was raining here ctook a trip to the beach though even though it was raining lol

thanks for sharing these great pics of the 3 stunning boys
xx

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awwww julie thanks for posting me my jack fix lol they are all so cute glad someone got nice weather it was raining here ctook a trip to the beach though even though it was raining lol

thanks for sharing these great pics of the 3 stunning boys
xx
Yes you started off my mission today! - I asked hubby to get my camera and said it was about time I got some pics - especially of Jack. And then he game me the whole "you take pictures all the time, they'll look all the same". He just DOES NOT understand! Thank you for spurring me on, glad you like them! :) xx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts