Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the steps form the guest bed while trying to take Eden's pictures for her birthday. Ruby found her way up on the bed and hope stood on the stairs (that lead to nowhere) and cried until I put her up on the bed. Individual photo shoot was over. Here are pictures that show their personalities:

This one I call "Quick! Everyone look away"!

These two I call "I know you are bigger than me but I can still go ninja on you"

p.s. Eden has the cutest diamond shaped patch of white right under her tail. I do not know why but I love it!

You can see Ruby's black tail in this pic. It starts light and it as black as Eden's at the end.

This one is such a snapshot of each personality. Crazy Eden, demure Ruby and Hope who is either Amish or vampire and does not like to look into the camera! ha!

...and how it always ends:

My hat is off to those of you who get beautiful group shots of multiple dogs because I just cannot do it!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
those silly chis on the bed playin hehehe! do they fly off of it too while playin?

Aww soo cute! Gorgeous babies!
i couldnt contact u in any other way but i think ur name should be changed soon from the symbol bein removed because i cant check ur profile nor leave u fun visitor messages *sobs*
thanks for the friend request on here! hehe

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
beautiful girls....love the first shot...that is too funny...LOL
They look so cute together, all playing on the bed....

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love the girls, Karen. If it had been nighttime, I would have thought they were having a slumber party! lol They are all beautiful, but there is just something special about Ruby with her droopy ears! I don't know why? Hehehe!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts