Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering this is the first time i have two dogs.Do they tend to put their rear end up?And chase each other we think its pretty fun but sometimes they growl at each other that worries me.Maybe i am on the wrong forum anyway here is a picture of them in action playing.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That's a cute picture!! I love to see chis playing!!

And that behavior is normal ... they're playing and figuring out who's the pack leader and dominant one. :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cheers: Thats interesting thats something that i really did not know.My older for sure thinks she is the leader.Anyway they are both great they lick me to death and bring me up when i am down.My youngest one is very smart and friendly i just can't beleive how fast she learned to walk on the leash immediately.My older i had to drag her to walk and is more overly protective and sometimes i think she is agressive but she surprises me when she actually lets someone pet her.I was afraid at first time bring Pearl but to my surprise she was happy to have someone to play with other than a humanbeing.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yep ;;;i have three and i can tell you there's lots of growling and fighting going on here :roll: :D

your 2 baby's are super cute !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
If they put their rear end up in the air, then they are definitely playing. This is referred to as a "play bow."

I don't think the growling should worry you unless one of them yelps or something...my two "talk" to each other all the time, making the silliest little noises and grunts and growls. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts