Chihuahua People Forum banner

Pictures of Nemo and Lola NEW: Nemo's babies (see page 5)!!!

3K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  rach 
#1 ·
Hello! I'd like to show you some pictures of my chi Nemo.

Here he poses:

Here we're on a walk:

Sun bathing:

Baby Nemo:

Potty training:

See less See more
#12 ·
Yes, Kipbug, you are right, he does look like a miniature German shepherd dog because of his colour. :D I think it's great that he reminds me of a bigger breed though he's so very small. :) Some people have even asked me if he is a German shepherd puppy. :lol:

Here are some more pics:

Nemo and his toy dog:

Nemo in my sleeve:

Nemo in the woods:

Nemo on a cracked rock:

Nemo yawns:

Some nature:

Autumn colours:

Nemo on the shore:

#15 ·
I really like the picture of Nemo on the rock. It's great that you get him to stay still for the pictures. It's also good to know that I'm not the only one who sees the German Shepherd markings on him... lol Otherwise I'd have to figure that I've officially gone off the deep end... lol By the way... welcome to the boards :)

#17 ·
Thanks again! :D

I've trained Nemo from the beginning to stay put while I take photos of him. I always have goods with me and he knows that if he stays still he'll get some. :wink:

And yes, he has been to two dog shows so far and got good comments from the judges. Though he has been quite skinny, but now he's gained some weight. Unfortunately I'm so busy now that I can't bring him to any dog shows before May...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.