Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share a few pics of Peanut from the last couple of weeks....

All warm and snuggly in Momma's lap a few mornings ago

Getting used to the new car seat

All tuckered out

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simply beautiful baby. How darling he is! I love his little floppy ears. LOL.
Thank you. :) I like his floppy ears, too, but I'm beginning to wonder if they're ever going to stand up. I see pics of pups younger than him and their ears are already standing. I guess they will when they get ready to. :coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute! I like his blog too. His clicker training to sit video was absolutely PERFECT!! He is a very smart little fellow. Love it. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Peanut is so adorable! What a lovely little guy to share your day.
May I recommend a harness to clip to in his car seat? With it clipped to his collar,
it could cause severe injury if you have to stop suddenly...
I hope you post more pics of him soon. I don't think anyone on here could get enough of him :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Peanut you are a gorgeous little fella! The sleepin' in the carseat shot is fantastic.. like a tiny little angel there..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Peanut is so adorable! What a lovely little guy to share your day.
May I recommend a harness to clip to in his car seat? With it clipped to his collar,
I hope you post more pics of him soon. I don't think anyone on here could get enough of him :)
Thanks for the thought, but his carseat actually DOES have a harness clip in his car seat and I always clip it to his collar. I would never put him in that seat w/o doing that. I don't really even like for him to ride in my lap anymore, which is what we did until I got the car seat. It's just too dangerous, if an accident were to happen, God forbid.

I'll share more pics as I take them. :) Nobody can believe I'm acting so silly over a dog. I've always liked dogs, but from a distance. I've gone completely ga-ga over Peanut, and he's not even supposed to be mine! We actually bought him for our daughter, but I've ended up being the caretaker, of course. ;)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thanks for the thought, but his carseat actually DOES have a harness clip in his car seat and I always clip it to his collar.....
I meant to put a harness on him and attach the car booster seat clip to the harness. That way, if you stop suddenly the force is distributed across his chest and not just on his neck which can result in hanging...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I meant to put a harness on him and attach the car booster seat clip to the harness. That way, if you stop suddenly the force is distributed across his chest and not just on his neck which can result in hanging...
Ah, yes!! Now that is something I didn't think of. Definitely better than clipping it to his collar. Thank you...I'll start doing that. We do have a harness I can put on him for car rides.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Ah, yes!! Now that is something I didn't think of. Definitely better than clipping it to his collar. Thank you...I'll start doing that. We do have a harness I can put on him for car rides.
I'm so glad. Peanut is a wonderful little Chi and I just wanna protect him :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm so glad. Peanut is a wonderful little Chi and I just wanna protect him :)
And I appreciate your thoughtfulness! I didn't mean to sound snappy...sorry if it came out that way. And I certainly didn't even consider the hazardous factor of that clipped to his collar, instead of a harness. I'm glad you pointed that out to me. ;)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
And I appreciate your thoughtfulness! I didn't mean to sound snappy...sorry if it came out that way. And I certainly didn't even consider the hazardous factor of that clipped to his collar, instead of a harness. I'm glad you pointed that out to me. ;)
no offense taken :)
I have learned a lot here on Chi Ppl; it's a great place to share information.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts