Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :) , here are some pics of the boys. They were super rowdy so it took a while to calm them down so I could take some decent ones. :lol: It is nearly impossible to get a good one of Buster, luckily he got tired and laid down. :D

Mr. Peepers

Buster

Lucky

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Got your Pm Great Job :wink: It has been way to long since I have seen your boys. ( unless you posted during my computer fiasco ) They are as adorable as ever and lucky is very handsome and looks like he is fitting right in :D :D :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
The're all so cute and Lucky looks like he just fits right in. So incredible to see such a sweet looking pup get a good home! Great Job!!!!! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, he really does fit right in. :)

I haven't been able to post pictures because I don't have a camera. But my sister has one now so I can post more often. :wink:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Lucky is a very handsome boy! :)
Your boys look like tons of fun!
I'm so glad that you got Lucky back & decided to keep him. He's definitely in the right place! :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
WHoa, I must have missed something! Who's Lucky and where did he come from!? :shock:
ALl the pictures! Lucky is really cute!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He was a chi that was found on the freeway. I put an ad in the paper to find his owner and had a roller coaster ride of emotions with him. :lol: The story is in General Chat under "Kari any update with the pup" or something like that. :wink:

Thanks for all the nice comments! :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Somehow I missed this topic. :shock:

Lucky is SO cute! I don't know how anyone could have abandoned him like that but he looks like he's right at home with you. :D Mr. Peepers and Buster are soo adorable too. I love that first picture of Mr. Peepers, he reminds me of Deedlit. :love2:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
great pictures kari :D really gorgeous boys! :D lucky really is the perfect name :) i hope you post pics more often :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts