Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alisha said:
Gotta ask why the name Monster Baby?
Because we wanted something very different. A name where no owner(s) wouldn't even dare name their Chihuahua. We wanted her name to very unique that will make people go, "Ohhhh !!??!! Monster baby." and we wanted her name to stand out. Believe me, we've gotten different mixture of facial expressions when people asked, "So what's your baby name?" Some will go, "How cute!", some go, "That's something different!" (in a position way) and some will even go, "Mooonnnssster Baby? what? hummm, how cute!" (with a fake smile).

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
kealohalinaka said:
Because we wanted something very different. A name where no owner(s) wouldn't even dare name their Chihuahua. We wanted her name to very unique that will make people go, "Ohhhh !!??!! Monster baby." and we wanted her name to stand out. Believe me, we've gotten different mixture of facial expressions when people asked, "So what's your baby name?" Some will go, "How cute!", some go, "That's something different!" (in a position way) and some will even go, "Mooonnnssster Baby? what? hummm, how cute!" (with a fake smile).

I think it's cute I was just curious :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts