Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have some new pictures of my daughter Alex and my niece Patience. These were taken the other day. Patience is now almost 3 months old! :shock:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This one is of me and Patience. :wink: I was very tired that day so I have bags under my eyes and I had no makeup on. :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Aw great shots!!!!!! THOSE CHEEKS are too much - and you dont need makeup Kari--naturally beautiful :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Vic. :wink: I think I look soooo tired without it, maybe because I am. :lol:

Yes those cheeks! She is very cheeky! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Kari,

I see no bags under your eyes...

I see Patience is geting big.. I love those baby cheeks...

and Of course Alex is beautiful as always...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies. :wink: She's hiding something in those cheeks! When she smiles they look so cute! :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Your Alex is really gorgeous and what a cute baby! :p If that's what you look like without makeup you must be an absolute knockout with makeup! It's obvious where Alex gets her beautiful looks from! :lol:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
aaaaw Kari, too cute!!
I love babies with big cheeks...my younger son had them, they are wonderful for pinching!!
Alex is beautiful...and girl, just be quiet about what you look like without make-up :D ...you didnt see me without make-up (and you never will :lol: )

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Jamoka how young do I look? :lol: I am 25 turning 26 in October. :wink:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :wink: Everyone says my daughter looks just like me. My bf says that she is my clone. :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awwww Patience is beautiful I cant believe how quickly shes grown up , Alex is so beautiful she looks just like her Mommy.

You remind me so much of an actress and I cant think of her name Michelle something she was Vin Diesels girlfriend in the fast and the furious anyway you look alot like her :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts