Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Chloe to Hollywood Feed to get Chloe's picture taken with Santa. Santa is actually a veterinarian and his beard is real. It was all very nice. Too bad Chloe didn't like being held by Santa. She looked really sad in most of her pictures, but I thought this one was cute because it looks like she's trying to given Santa a kiss. They gave us a disk of the images.

There was also a raffle for a big box of goodies. The money went to a local great dane rescue group. We got 5 tickets, but I didn't really look what was in the box. We mostly just did it to help the rescue, since they were the ones who coordinated everything for the pictures. After we got home we got a call saying that Chloe had won! She was very excited!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Thats just to precious!!!!Im gonna tell you,that needs to be a post card being sold in stores! beautiful! Looks like shes whispering to him.

·
Registered
32 Posts
She's beautiful. :) I'd love to get pictures of my girls with Santa this year but I haven't been able to find any Santa's :confused:. I live in a small city / town so there's only a couple of puppy stores nearby, and the only "Santa Land" we have is at the mall two towns over but they don't allow dogs. :(

Congrats on winning the raffle!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She's beautiful. :) I'd love to get pictures of my girls with Santa this year but I haven't been able to find any Santa's :confused:. I live in a small city / town so there's only a couple of puppy stores nearby, and the only "Santa Land" we have is at the mall two towns over but they don't allow dogs. :(

Petsmart is doing it the next three weekends 11am-4pm. Toby will be going tomorrow :)
I think Petco does it too.

Chloe looks adorable. Great picture of her and Santa.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The mall where I live let's dogs come on Monday nights from 6-close. I never knew they allowed it until I checked. You should ask them if you haven't already since you never know, they might allow them! I live in a really big city though, so there tends to be a lot of options. I think Petco is having Santa. And I heard Pet Supplies Plus is too!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my gosh! I so want to do that with tiki now! But I think she will be scared too.
Yeah, she kind of panicked and when the person helping the lady taking pictures picked her up from Santa, she almost jumped out of her arms trying to get to us. It was kind of scary!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Petsmart is doing it the next three weekends 11am-4pm. Toby will be going tomorrow :)
I think Petco does it too.

Chloe looks adorable. Great picture of her and Santa.

Oh, ok! Thanks for letting me know. I think there's a Petsmart a couple of towns over from me, though it might be a Petco.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Lindsay, she looks so adorable, that santa's cute too, how cool is that a real beard and all! :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sweet Angel! Looks like she's trying to kiss Santa. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I think that picture is adorable...it really does look like she is whispering her Christmas wish list to him....and congrats on winning the raffle ... looks like Chloe had a great day over all !

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby visited with Santa today. He was a little nervous at first, but they became great friends!!!

Got two copies of the pic- one for my family as a Christmas gift and one for me of course. I think it came out really well.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Chloe is such a cutie! In every pic I've seen of her she always looks so happy :) great pic! I need to take Ava to see Santa but she's still so tiny right now I'm afraid I might barely see her in the pic! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts