Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Holly is just beautiful, congratulations!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh she is just GORGEOUS. Can't wait to watch her mature. Heavenly.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ahahahahaha!!! i was like huh?? lmaoooo! oh so silly. but wow! so very cuteee! hi holly! ou are veryyyy adorable! is she black or blue? pretty darn close to dexter! ;) i am honored that you found a match! hehehe. cant wait to see how she grows. lol michele still wanting a dexter too :p oh and fifi loved the angryface lol! :albino:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
ahahahahaha!!! i was like huh?? lmaoooo! oh so silly. but wow! so very cuteee! hi holly! ou are veryyyy adorable! is she black or blue? pretty darn close to dexter! ;) i am honored that you found a match! hehehe. cant wait to see how she grows. lol michele still wanting a dexter too :p oh and fifi loved the angryface lol! :albino:
Oh yes my baby Dexter/ Dexteress is out there somewhere,i will get him/her one day

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
omg shes soo cute!! thats what my perfect chi would look like ! i love l/c black and tans!!
is she going to be a show dog?

·
Registered
497 Posts
0.o She looks stunning. I cant wait to see more pics of her full body. Darker chis are my pref, so its great to see the likes of Holly and Dexter and Hope and even Tanner. I know there are more on here but i'm kinda screwy in the head and i cant remember names right now.

Bring on the darker chis! I had to check this thread out when i saw the title. I was also like "huh? how'd that happen when i live closer to pidge :-(" lol

Be sure to post more pics when you get them. When is she coming home?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
0.o She looks stunning. I cant wait to see more pics of her full body. Darker chis are my pref, so its great to see the likes of Holly and Dexter and Hope and even Tanner. I know there are more on here but i'm kinda screwy in the head and i cant remember names right now.

Bring on the darker chis! I had to check this thread out when i saw the title. I was also like "huh? how'd that happen when i live closer to pidge :-(" lol

Be sure to post more pics when you get them. When is she coming home?
lol i thought i was dreaming at first, what a horrible dream! haha. i think she breeds the pups, no? :p sucha lovely puppy!

oh and there are a couple older dexter look-alikes in here. like logan from Ilovechihuahuas and one other person i cant think of right now, im screwy in the head as well LOL

·
Registered
497 Posts
It happens to the best of us Pidge lol. Now i'm gonna have to keep out for logan ( i love that name) as i have a soft spot for long haired chis and i absoluelty love the darker ones. lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What a sweet sweet girl! I also prefer the darker colored Chi's. Blue, chocolate & black...tri colors or those with tan points are my preference. ;)

Your new little girl is simply beautiful - I can't wait to see how she develops!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts