Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh hi :D
my name is pigeonsheep because me and my bf made a website called pigeon sheep. i call him pigeon and i'm the sheep. i can make sheep noises and he...well its a inside joke for his name :)

i wanna get more chi's but my family is having a hard enough time as if with this one ^_^

i have lived in NY since i was 5

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
if you could own another chihuahua
what colour, markings , coat ect would you like ?
i didn't get dexter because of his colors, more like his tempermant. the other chihuahua which was a girl and a longhair as well was very pretty and white in the place but she was way too hyper although she was cheaper. dexter was the one all the way in the back...seemed to have been bullied by the others :(

What is your website about? mostly it's just a site that me and my bf made which gives out some pretty cool facts on stuff that is popular and things that are unique. the site is on my profile here if you wanna check it out :)

Do you work/ study? If so, what. i work parttime just helping out the parents and i kinda study...im stuck in my college for a while now not knowing what i wanna do in life. i would rather skip college all together if it was my choice seeing how the economy is going even for the people who are brainiacs and such.

What is your favourite film? i loved matrix/shawshank redemption/gremlins/serendipity

Yankees or Mets? i dont like baseball but i do love the yankee hats, i own about 5 of the fitted ones.

Jets or Giants? not into football as well, hehe :p i get free jets tickets once in a while though :)

Besides Dexter (which is awesome), what else do you like on TV? i have watched Jekyl before. i dont think the spelling is right but that was an awesome series as well!

What's the strangest dream you've ever had? way too many to list. the night before i dreamed about tiny ninjas coming towards me and me running away and seeing people killed. last night i dreamed about dexter and birds trying to peck my flesh off my hand...hahaha pretty weird i know.

If you llive anywhere in the world, where would you live? and why? i would love to live in Paris because in the movies the scenes look so beautiful and i've heard that gettings jobs there are easier as well from a documentary i saw about how canada and europe has free medical :coolwink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts