Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wellllllll here they are, pictures of my sweet lil' Piku!! :wink:
If you are wondering what is and why "Piku"...
Well!! I am a very big fan of Japan. I wish to go work there or live there one day. I am learning Japanese as well. I wanted to name him Pixel since I am a pixel artist part time... But then I realised somewhat many dogs had that name already, and I'm all about *different*. So I thought, oh mmh! Pixel in Japanese is Pikuseru! So the short... Piku, and there he was! :p

We are new here! He was born June 24th, so he is almost 3 months old now.
He's a bit under 2pounds I guess, but I am going to the vet soon for his 2nd base shot, so I will know exactly!!

He is very very playfull, adorably cuddly and cute as well. He is blue/tan smooth coat. I believe he is more the fawn type since he has a somewhat longer nose.

If you want to see more or just visit his dogster page to become pals, please follow this link:

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=193257

Anyways here are the pics!! Enjoy! Nice to meet you all, woof!! :wave:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys!

yes i was told in USA blue/tan is semi-rare. here in quebec it is rare.
his grey/blue also has a weird brindle if i can use that name, it has some kind of white hair mixed to it, wich adds to the effect! :p

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A "pixel" is the smallest "dot" in a computer made picture. If you take a computer generated image or even a real life one, and make it really huge, you will see millions of tiny dots.
Knowing that, starting around the 80s, people, especially in Japan and Italia, started to make "blocky" type drawings and animations.
A common thing about pixels on the internet is the pixel dolls making community. Believe me, it's a whole world with it's own rule and popular people, etc etc etc. It is interesting, really.
That is crazy popular all over the world.
Really, it's just a style.
If I may suggest, search yahoo or google for "pixel art" and or "pixel doll" and also visit one pioneer's website www.bibi1004.com

:) :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts