Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
yay pilates! hehe! i just had to add in here since im in the world of pilates now! i just got myself a new exercise mat too, my tailbone was killing me from the cheap yoga one i had! so yea i have been doing home exercises from this lady's vids on youtube which is awesome! was working out so much for 30 mins on cardio and was sweating sooooo much!
Blogilates
she is such a motivator and an inspiration to soooooo many people online and in person! ive been slacking a bit though because i just got aunt flo 2 days ago so after shes gone ill be going back to it! :] its so much fun! even with KC licking me and bein on my tummy when im doin ab workouts , ha! :albino:
Ooh I work out with Blogilates videos too! She's insane!! :lol: Some of her videos are so difficult (to me anyway) but I've had really good results. She's my favourite online pilates instructor at the moment. She has some great healthy recipes ideas too. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Ooh I work out with Blogilates videos too! She's insane!! :lol: Some of her videos are so difficult (to me anyway) but I've had really good results. She's my favourite online pilates instructor at the moment. She has some great healthy recipes ideas too. :D
Woohooppp a fellow blogilates!!! Yes they are hard. I tried doin the June calendar....only got thru the warm up cardio and half of the bikini blaster and totally died on the floor lol....but now she made the beginner one! I really can't wait! Her ABC abs was hilarious lol. I also got myself one of her goodies which should be coming soon :) goody! Grrrr autotype.....hoodie. There ;) where do you think I got the donut recipe from! :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Woohooppp a fellow blogilates!!! Yes they are hard. I tried doin the June calendar....only got thru the warm up cardio and half of the bikini blaster and totally died on the floor lol....but now she made the beginner one! I really can't wait! Her ABC abs was hilarious lol. I also got myself one of her goodies which should be coming soon :) goody! Grrrr autotype.....hoodie. There ;) where do you think I got the donut recipe from! :)
Yeah that's how most of my blogilates workouts end... dying on the floor!! :lol: I haven't worked out for a few weeks so I'm not looking forward to restarting! Oh I just looked on her website. I never checked out the merchandise for some reason. Which hoodie did you get? As for the recipe, it's funny because I actually thought of Blogilates when I saw the thread so it makes sense now. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yeah that's how most of my blogilates workouts end... dying on the floor!! :lol: I haven't worked out for a few weeks so I'm not looking forward to restarting! Oh I just looked on her website. I never checked out the merchandise for some reason. Which hoodie did you get? As for the recipe, it's funny because I actually thought of Blogilates when I saw the thread so it makes sense now. :D
hahaha omg ur gonna be in so much pain restartin! yea she has cute merchandise! i really wanted the lion one but it sold out earlier before when i didnt even know about this lol. i got the
this one! hehe

it should be coming today or the next day, pysched! i wonder how itll look when i lose the weight though haha! im also in her dietbet right now :D i have a couple more lbs to lose. grrrr!!! lol but so far im down 4 lbs includin water weight. yea the doughnuts yummmm!!! my bf absolutely loved them!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
^ Ooh I like it! It seems like a pretty good cut! I shouldn't have looked at the merchandise... now I'm tempted to buy stuff. lol Well done on your weight loss btw!! Keep going! :D I still haven't restarted... I'm too scared (or lazy). :lol:

Coco used to love it for some reason. As soon I took out my yoga mat she went nuts! She'd climb on me, lick my face and bring all her toys on the mat while I tried to exercise. It's just not going to be the same without her...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts