Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made side panels and a brand new bed from scratch for Honey's Pen :)
I am a beginner at sewing, so I am very proud at what I managed to do
in just a few hours today! I couldn't find a bed that was pink and that I
liked so I decided to have a go at making one my self,
Here is what I made:

Sorry about the picture quality, My son broke my camera a few days
ago, so I had to use Hubbys, his camera refuses to work well indoors!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow I want one! I mean for me to live in too hee hee, it's GORGEOUS. What a good job you did there. I bet that she thinks she's in heaven, pink heaven.

Lovely. x

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow you did a GREAT job! I love it! Honey is definitely very proud of it too!!! Awesome job!

Is that just a regular pillow case with a pillow in it too? I was wanting to try and make one my friend does something like that but it's the longer pillows.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you did awesome :) does she get under herself ?
Yes she does! When I 1st put in her there when it was all finished, she was wagging her tail like crazy! I think she loves the new soft bed alot! She gets under the cover and you cant even see that she is in there :D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow you did a GREAT job! I love it! Honey is definitely very proud of it too!!! Awesome job!

Is that just a regular pillow case with a pillow in it too? I was wanting to try and make one my friend does something like that but it's the longer pillows.
No its not a regular pillow case, I brought a european pillow, and then tried to get a pillow case in hot pink to fit it... the cheapest I could find was $29 :eek:
So I just got extra material when I brought the pink material for the walls,
It took a long time to work out how to make the pillow case but I did it!!
Im not the best sewer so I'm proud of what I did!! The butterfly is an iron-on
(thanks sugarbaby)!! And then the top is some fur material that I got from
spotlight.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
No its not a regular pillow case, I brought a european pillow, and then tried to get a pillow case in hot pink to fit it... the cheapest I could find was $29 :eek:
So I just got extra material when I brought the pink material for the walls,
It took a long time to work out how to make the pillow case but I did it!!
Im not the best sewer so I'm proud of what I did!! The butterfly is an iron-on
(thanks sugarbaby)!! And then the top is some fur material that I got from
spotlight.
I'm new at sewing too and found out I love it! Now I'm excited to try so much stuff lol I want to try something liket his when I have time or at least practice on a regular pillow first! You did a great job! I was looking at the iron on stuff for their clothing but couldn't find what I liked! I think the butterfly looks great and added that last touch to it! Awesome job girl I love it so much!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts