Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every bit as beautiful in person as it is in pictures. Kristi, thanks for the link. We love it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh yay! You got it! It looks sooo gorgeous!! The wee's looks so cute in it!! Looks like they love it too. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cute, they look so snuggly, it looks very soft & comfy. Love it!
Thanks Heather! It's very soft and comfy. :)

Ness♥Bella;777492 said:
That is soooooooo cute. That is what I need for Bella!
Bella would love it! Thanks! :)

Oh yay! You got it! It looks sooo gorgeous!! The wee's looks so cute in it!! Looks like they love it too. :D
Yep, I was so excited! Been kinda busy, but had to try it out real quick. It is gorgeous! Nice and plush! The Wee's adore it already. Thanks Paula! :)

It's sooooo pretty! I love those pictures of all three inside. :) They're so teensey!
It really is beautiful! The material is so plush, soft and cozy! I want to get in there with them. :D But they said, no way! :lol: Stingy little Wee's! :p

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Omg why are they so freaking cute? Look at them snuggled up all together! :) How much are those things anyway??

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that is so cute and looks super comfy. I wish we had more stuff like this in australia, our pet shops are bland and boring

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
There you go again T, more beautiful bedding/linens! So beautiful! I think you should line up all your beautiful doggie linens in one picture so we can all see your GORGEOUS things! :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Love that one too!! I forgot we have that same one as well, and 2 in the cream. I'm addicted to them. Just as bad as their beds, but you know how that is lol!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SLUMBER PARTYYYYY!!!!!
:eek:ccasion2::cloud9::eek:ccasion7::foxes_207::cheer: :hello1:
Yep, they love their Slumber parties! :lol:

Awwww wonder if they make them in people size. Looks so soft and cosy x
I wish, Rache! I want one! :lol:

Awe, they look like they will love it! Glad it got to you and you like it :)
They really do! I washed it yesterday because I didn't like the smell of the unwashed material, and it came out just like new! Love it!

Omg why are they so freaking cute? Look at them snuggled up all together! :) How much are those things anyway??
Thanks Heather! :) $55. Kinda pricey, but well worth the money if you have burrowers.

that is so cute and looks super comfy. I wish we had more stuff like this in australia, our pet shops are bland and boring
Ours here are too, really. I have to go online to find the "good" stuff.

The bed is huge....it looks so soft....look like they all love it...:)..
They adore it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There you go again T, more beautiful bedding/linens! So beautiful! I think you should line up all your beautiful doggie linens in one picture so we can all see your GORGEOUS things! :coolwink:
Hehehehehe! I'm so bad when it comes to bedding and linens for these rascals. :lol: They just love their luxuries, and Mama has to oblige. :lol:

Pam, I'm not sure I have a big enough spot to lay out all of their bedding and stuff. :lol: I might even be a bit embarrassed to show how much stuff they have. :lol: They are spoiled!!!!!!

Love that one too!! I forgot we have that same one as well, and 2 in the cream. I'm addicted to them. Just as bad as their beds, but you know how that is lol!!

Lori
Isn't it beautiful! Lori, you are so awesome at sewing, you could make these things in probably an hour. Looks like a simple pattern. The pups really do love them! I am going to buy more from her. You can use them almost anywhere. Either as a bed alone, or inside of a bed. Perfect!!!

awwww they love the pink snuggle! haha too cute! it reminds me of cotton candy....mmm~
It does look like Cotton Candy, doesn't it!! The are awesome, so very plush!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hehe I washed ours right away too as I am the same way...faux fur has a very distinct smell before its been washed and I am not a fan!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hehe I washed ours right away too as I am the same way...faux fur has a very distinct smell before its been washed and I am not a fan!
I agree! It smell was ick! Not dirty, just that new material smell. The pups didn't like the smell either. It was a breeze to wash. Washed it on warm, shook it, and air dried. I shook it a few times during drying, and you can't even tell it was washed. The lady does an awesome job at making them! I really want more. I use these type of things all over the house for them to lay in, so you can't really have too many. I think I may buy a few for Christmas. I might get one more TG's, and one more of these, in a different color. The TG's and these are so similar, but I do think the Pink Mink is a bit more plush. I really like that they are handmade. Thanks again for the link.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts