Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
this is stunning :shock: i like the colour.....i like the design and the little ponpons !!! it's something i would definitely buy for paris!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
That is really very nice.I make my harness's different to you but tried to do it your way without the binding and double the material how when you sew the underarms inside then turn right way out how does your under arms not pucker up do you cut the material all around the sewing, i gave up after one go cause of the puckering?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow!! THANKS, guys!

Sullysmum - Yes, I do sew around the arms - slowly - then i make little cutes all the way around - then iron them down - boy, I'm tired just talking about it!!

Rachael - I would love to make a dress for Lily - it is $25 for the dress and $35 for the dress and a matching leash!! I would have to check about shipping - I haven't had to ship one yet!!! Wooo HOOO!!
If you will send me your email address, I can send you a measurement chart to measure Lily.
You can send cash, check, or I have a PayPal account where I can "invoice" you.. Which ever is easier.

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
How absolutely adorable!!!!! I really need to start sewing more!!!! I love making Dresses for Paris, but I just never seem to have the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts