Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen a few others post about this problem, but I had my color set to the SoftBlue because I like the layout, and now every time I log in, its PINK!! I hate the layout of this one, and in my profile it still says it is set to SoftBlue, but it isn't, it comes up as the RedIce thing??

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Basically the admin has removed this template as it did not fit correctly with the new advertisements - hopefully a new one will be done as I dont think he realised that so many people used this one

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
joebeans said:
I know I have seen a few others post about this problem, but I had my color set to the SoftBlue because I like the layout, and now every time I log in, its PINK!! I hate the layout of this one, and in my profile it still says it is set to SoftBlue, but it isn't, it comes up as the RedIce thing??
Im with you, I was a bluie too! :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
yeah i didnt realise anyone used the softblue one either, we never announced it to the older members when it was created because it was never finished properly. The main reason it was created was to be more male friendly as this so called "redice" template does look alot pink :D. Ill have a chat to admin and see what can be done
mia
x

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
WOW I just went into my profile to check out the softblue and It looks really wierd, I am definitly sticking to the pink.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Im not sure either, but if you are talking about the background, i love the pink :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts