Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pigeonsheep got me thinking that I hadn't done anything with Piper's crate yet.
So I made a crate mat, blankie, and bumpers. This is the tiniest crate I've ever seen. I put a spool of thread and a soup can in pics for perspective.
Bumpers are intentionally shorter than cage for ventilation and vision.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Now why didn't i think of doing this for Dottie's crate ? I had to get a dog carrier as i was frightened she would bang her head on the bars with her disability.Now all i need to do is find a girly small crate and a bumper to go round it

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That one came from Petco online. Comes in pink and lavender. Pet Supplies, Pet Food, and Pet Products from petco.com

Waited for a good coupon and got it 50% off, too. :) Bumper fabric was on old bathrobe. hehe Easy-peasy to make. I still need to add the ribbons in the front to keep it in place. An excuse to go to JoAnn fabrics :) Please post pics when you renovate Dottie's crate.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Awww piper's sooooo pretty in pink!!! Love her new crate bed and bumpers you guys are sooooo talented ... I got my pink crate at chewy.com it was really cheap 22$ no shipping and It's the smallest I can find 😊 lol it looks lika a castle for her lol now I feel bad cause her crate is just hudge pudge of things from dog boutiques hehehe makes me want to fix it and get her crate stuff made but Im not talented like you guys 😊>sighs<

She's under a blankie you can see her little black tushie sticking out lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts