Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Piper's favorite toys are the tiny Kong beavers. She would chase these toys all day long.
They used to be Mickey's favorites but he's so sweet and always lets her have them even though I bought a bunch of them. Once and a while he'll run off with one and hide one in my closet. lol
Piper has gained a few ounces and the tear stain is much smaller. (Advice welcome on that. We've gone through 2 bottles of Angels Eyes.)

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, my we haven't seen the elephant here yet. We need that!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at both Petco and Petsmart and couldn't find a pink elephant. Still looking. Did find one of the tiny frogs, but it's not the hit that the beavers are. (They like the ducks, too).

·
Registered
79 Posts
So adorable. Right now my babies are playing with a Pups R Us toy and absolutely love it. Bella loves chuck-it balls the most though.. I could say ball and she immediately perks up and starts whining at me.

Perse loves tiny toys.. I had a small little red dragon that I thought for valentines day some time ago from my sister and she would carry it around and play with it for hours.. then a bigger dog ruined it ):

1 - 9 of 9 Posts