Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh, Pip loves ears and noses. He will just nibble nibble on the ears and then EEWWWW. He sticks his tongue in your ear. Kinda gross. But, it is his one really strange habit. And I don't mean just a little habit-HE LOVES IT.
Oh, he is rubbing his butt on the floor again. I took him to the vet about two months ago and had his glands expressed and they were full-should they be full again already???
I have to take one of the kitties to the vet tomorrow for vax, might have the vet check him out then.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Oh yes, Chiquita LOVES ears too! She will lick, and lick, and lick, and lick, and lick, frantically all the way into your ears!!! It is soooo gross! As for your issue with your chi rubbing his bum on the floor, I would have the vet look at him, some chi's have a problem expressing their own anal glands and they might need to be expressed again. Or it could be a sign of worms, so on the safe side, I'd have the vet take a look.

·
Registered
996 Posts
joebeans said:
Oh yes, Chiquita LOVES ears too! She will lick, and lick, and lick, and lick, and lick, frantically all the way into your ears!!! quote]

DITTO!

I find it sort of gross! :|

·
Registered
450 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
even worse bellybuttons :lol:

Let me just say... EWWWWWWW!!! I would HATE that!!!! I HATE it when Chiquita licks my ears... she is just absolutely FRANTIC about it! She just keeps licking and licking like there is some sort of treat hidden deep inside my ear just begging for her to find it!!! Glad mine aren't the only weirdo's out there! José has a nose issue... he always manages to get his little puppy tongue up the nostril.. YUCK!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am LMAO!!! Pip loves noses too-Jay will yell "get the boogers Pip, get the boogers!" It is so funny cause Pip just goes nuts. You know another odd thing our pets do?
They CORNER me in the bathroom. Everytime I go they all follow me in there and I will have two cats and the dog vying for my attention-while I am trying to pee! UGH!
Took Pip to the vet with the cat today, glands needed to be expressed again-Vet said it is common for small breeds to have problems expressing on their own.-OH MY! Hubby just came home with a dozen pink roses for me!! It is my 27th bday:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Both of mine do that:

Puck loves noses, bellybuttons, and feet.

Puppy loves ears, noses, bellybuttons, and feet.

It's so gross when they get their tongue in your ear or up your nose.

And maybe I'M weird, but I HATE anything touching my bellybutton, it just feels weird.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Dee! Oh, and I have to correct by my hubby, the roses were CORAL, not pink :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts