Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh, Pip loves ears and noses. He will just nibble nibble on the ears and then EEWWWW. He sticks his tongue in your ear. Kinda gross. But, it is his one really strange habit. And I don't mean just a little habit-HE LOVES IT.
Oh, he is rubbing his butt on the floor again. I took him to the vet about two months ago and had his glands expressed and they were full-should they be full again already???
I have to take one of the kitties to the vet tomorrow for vax, might have the vet check him out then.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am LMAO!!! Pip loves noses too-Jay will yell "get the boogers Pip, get the boogers!" It is so funny cause Pip just goes nuts. You know another odd thing our pets do?
They CORNER me in the bathroom. Everytime I go they all follow me in there and I will have two cats and the dog vying for my attention-while I am trying to pee! UGH!
Took Pip to the vet with the cat today, glands needed to be expressed again-Vet said it is common for small breeds to have problems expressing on their own.-OH MY! Hubby just came home with a dozen pink roses for me!! It is my 27th bday:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.