Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
I LOVED it but then again I love anything Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn't know about the credits thing and heard after I got home unfortunately :(

We went and saw Knocked Up tonight and it was so GOOD! I loved it. But I still think 40 year old virgin is my favorite funny movie ever.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I went to see this on Tuesday, I thought it was absolutely AMAZING. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and found it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't like it xD That being said, I am a die hard Disney fan, and I love pirates and romance and Jack Sparrow so it was never going to lose to me :p

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i want to see it so bad! I just seen 1 & 2 ,a couple weeks ago and i am now obsessed with pirates and skulls...lol... Orlando Is just gorgeous! I want to mrs.william turner

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
liked the move, not as much as the others, but then again im always more interested in the jack story than the william and elizabeth story lol. and this movie seems to play more on their aspect, gimme jack ANYDAY lol.

There are rumors of a #4 in the making and possible plans for 5 and 6. heres to hoping, and heres to hoping jack is a much bigger part in the next one.

im a pirate nut..butn im one of those weird people who was a pirate nut before the movies lol. prolly why im an ACTUAL pirate wench dating the captain of our ship lol...(NO SERIOUSLY :p) life is good!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Rah said:
I went to see this on Tuesday, I thought it was absolutely AMAZING. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and found it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't like it xD That being said, I am a die hard Disney fan, and I love pirates and romance and Jack Sparrow so it was never going to lose to me :p
I love Captain Jack too, he's a long time favorite of mine, but not the one in the movie! LOL

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I thought this movie was amazing. My husband who is a diehard Pirates fan didn't really like this one but I think he's crazy! :D

Jack Sparrow is sooooooooooo hot! hubba hubba! :love5:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
haha I never said Will was hotter!! But you definitely can't forget about him! ;)
But omg I saw Orlando (we're on a first name basis) on a BBC talk show the other night (Graham Norton or something like that) and...wow. Words can't even begin to describe... ;)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
yeah i duno, theres something about will thats just ehh for me...
the end of AWE hes looking a little hotter, but im still all about jack...*DROOLS*

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Will/Orlando Def. has my vote! Johnny used to be attractive in his jump street and crybaby days

·
Registered
181 Posts
Alisha said:
We just saw it & it's pretty good :) Anyway if you go stay through all the credits you're gonna think I'm tricking you but at the end of the credits you'll see :D

I know!!!! I saw the movie but no one told me to stay through the credits and i missed it.....

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
what can i say i have a thing for the slightly grundgy, weather worn, pirate captain look...
i never realy liked "pretty boy" depp in 21 jump street...
i like em a lil rough, ragged and crazy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts