Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bf sent me this pic thru picture msg on the cell and wow was i surprised! at first when i read the caption i thought he was outside and took a pic of a dog but when the picture downloaded and i saw it...it was inside his work! he works at Best Buy as a "Geek Squad agent" which is a huge electronic store and he fixes comps there....

can u guys believe this?! it looks like the blue pitbull is even on a chain collar & leash....how dangerous is the world getting?

and here i was worried last time when i took dexter there in his carrier bag....lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol guess so angel!

Haha i doubt it was reese...no service dogs are in chains lol let alone a pitbull. Hmm i think u should call and ask. Each bestbuy is different. When i took dex in his carrier i was paranoid lmaooo

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow, doubtful it was a 'service dog' as they usually are wearing vests etc. That's pretty gutsy of the owner.

·
Registered
602 Posts
at the markets when I get alot of Fiddle toys and clothes, one of the shops has a dog just like that there, I think its the shop owners! And last time we went there some moron had taken his dog there and it was like.... a god damn bear it was so big and was dragging his owner because he was pulling so hard to get to the dog in the shop. Im glad I was getting out of there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts