Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I know this topic is purely superficial (which makes feel a bit guilty since I always try to pay attention to more worthy causes) but I'm curious.. :D please save the "get a life", "is not your life is theirs", "who cares" comments for some other thread... :D WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU TAKING?? Brad & Jen or Brad & Angelina? and why? :D

:D I DID say it was totally superficial! :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D lol, Dori! :D you have been in a box...

Brad Pitt divorcing Jen Anniston..and apparently "going out" with Angelina Jolie who tabloids said he had an affair with... :D

:wink: I'm on Brad's side, he wanted kids...Jen didn't after promising she would...Angelina is my fave actress so is all good..whether it lasts or not. :wink:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I was soooo sad to see Brad and Jen divorce...so I guess I just stated whose side I was on...LOL. Angelina Jolie is soooo beautiful, but I just don't think her and Brad are a good match. I thought Colin Farell and her were, though.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I work a Tanning Salon right near a college, and the lady that owns it has all the tabloids under the sun there! lol. I've been keeping up on everything uncontrolably because when its slow and you dont have anything to do I'll read magazines and thats all she has there....and so unfortunatley I got hooked on them..... egh... haha. ANYWAYS, I'm for Brad and Jen. I mean Jen is still young enough to have kids, her career is kinda starting over since she doesnt have "friends" anymore so I'm sure she wants to get some movies done before she starts a family. And I think if Brad really loved her he was stay with her no matter if she wanted kids or not. I dont think Angelina would give him a kid, she adopted Maddox right? So I'm thinking she doesn't wanna have any, who knows. .....wow I seriously need some better reading material....haha :lol: :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmm i love Jenifer Aniston too , but i think she has a lot of issues :?
And if her career comes first to her marriage and starting a family ...;well i think he can be better with somebody else........

I think Angelina is more sexy and confident in her body than jenifer and that attracts Brad .....i think they could be pure passion together ......but it won't last ...........;;Angelina will dump him :D she's a bit crazy i think .
Maddox also attracts Brad ...the poor stumper just wants baby's and he's soooo cute ........;

Me....a celeb fanatic ?? NO WAY :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Sexual matches I think are Jolie and Pitt, BUT I agree she will get bored. As far as looking like a "cute" normal couple I think Aniston. I was very disappointed when I heard that as I thought they would be ones to last, but he must be thinking with the wrong head. Anyway he does want kids and I think that was a BIG issue with him as Jolie is a baby lover.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I am taking Brad's side. It sounds like he desperately wants to have a kid and understands there is more to life than making movies and money --- whereas Jen views her career as #1.

I also don't think he "cheated" on Jen...I think Angelina may have opened his eyes to what is all out there..

I guess we'll never know for sure! :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D I agree Anna, maybe Angelina and Brad won't last if they are actually going out with each other but I think he realized there's more out there..Jen seems just too shallow...I don't think he cheated either :D

:shock: Can you believe how ironic it is that he's the "sexiest" man alive, right? and there are thousands of girls that would have his baby in a second but the one he chose to "love" won't even try?.... :wink: Just shows that money and fame mean nothing.. :wink:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Degfinately shipping brad and Angelina - I think brad will be a calming influence on her and she may finally settle down, as for Jen - how can you ot agree to give BRAD PITT a baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Degfinately shipping brad and Angelina - I think brad will be a calming influence on her and she may finally settle down, as for Jen - how can you ot agree to give BRAD PITT a baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:
shoot he can have kylie as long as he wears his "troy" stuff!

i'll get the adoption papers ready for ya brad!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts