Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a fer pix of the puppies now they are 14 days old.
white boy is still the biggest, with dark brown boy a close second, while coco is still the little runt!
hope ya like! xx

white boys eyes nearly open

dark brown boy

little coco

peekaboo!

what a comfy pillow!

and again!

having a feed from mum!

white boy the biggest at the side of coco the smallest!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Look at those sweets...the lot of them. What a difference in size. This is such an illiustration of how varried in size each of a litter can be. They look just great.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crikey what a difference! They are all beautifull. Are you keeping any?
thank u! no, not keeping any, all pups have been reserved. one by a very good friend of mine who lives about 10 houses away and spends a lot of time at mine, so i will get to see him (little coco) grow up! would love to have kept one, but pups were already reserved after i had tallulah's ultrasound done. maybe if i breed tallulah again, in a few years time, i will!. my pick of litter would have been coco, he has the best little head, nose and ears (dont get me wrong the others are good too!) but at least i will still see him everyday! xx

·
Registered
898 Posts
thank u! no, not keeping any, all pups have been reserved. one by a very good friend of mine who lives about 10 houses away and spends a lot of time at mine, so i will get to see him (little coco) grow up! would love to have kept one, but pups were already reserved after i had tallulah's ultrasound done. maybe if i breed tallulah again, in a few years time, i will!. my pick of litter would have been coco, he has the best little head, nose and ears (dont get me wrong the others are good too!) but at least i will still see him everyday! xx
I'm not surprised they were spoken for so quickly, mama is a gorgeous little girl with a beautiful face.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at those sweets...the lot of them. What a difference in size. This is such an illiustration of how varried in size each of a litter can be. They look just great.
i know, coco the little one is growing fine, putting on weight etc, but the white one (who looks mammoth in size in the pix!) is probably 1 and a half times as big. all pups are healthy though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
aww they are so qute that white one is just like mine but my sadie is now 13 months old ill try put some pics on off but there all wen she was young lol not mang to get any at this wjth her runing around the house been giddy lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lovely pups.. and growing like little weeds.. I know you are so happy that you will be able to see little Coco regularly. Our little male, Drummer, that we sold out of our litter went to a wonderful home where his new momma sends me emails and pics of him constantly.. I love her for that. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww they are so qute that white one is just like mine but my sadie is now 13 months old ill try put some pics on off but there all wen she was young lol not mang to get any at this wjth her runing around the house been giddy lol
that would be lovely! he is like a little polar bear! (well big polar bear!) x

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lovely pups.. and growing like little weeds.. I know you are so happy that you will be able to see little Coco regularly. Our little male, Drummer, that we sold out of our litter went to a wonderful home where his new momma sends me emails and pics of him constantly.. I love her for that. Blessings, Deb
it's great, i will see Coco everyday, which is fantastic and the other 2 i will be in contact with the new owners via the internet and telephone, so i should still get regular updates on them. x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts