Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was only given partial AKC registration by Pixels breeder because she thought Pixel's muzzle is too long and she is a tad small (weighed 3.7 lbs at 22weeks). I know I may be blind to her flaws because I love her so much but I would like to hear what others think of her confirmation. I have her scheduled to be spayed August 8 and just want to hear what others think before the deed is done.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I know I really need to get her spayed because of the partial registration but it is fun to have others admire her. She is a sweet, feisty little girl. She is doing well in her puppy classes. I have just started trying to get her used to the clicker for her toy breed clicker class. I introduced her to the clicker last night. I tried pairing it with food. Well, she was very scared of the sound of the clicker. I am glad the class does not start for a few weeks. I will be gradually getting her used to the sound.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
she is beautiful but your breeder obviously knows what she is talking about as her muzz;le does appear slightly longer and she has more of a deer head than the conventional apple that is in the standar - personally I love the look of the deer as much as the apple - she really is striking :wave:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I love her!! The most unique chi I have ever seen, wish I was bringng her home with me :wink: Ilove the name too its perfect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts