Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pixy got spayed yesterday and also got a micro chip inserted (in case she ever gets lost) and a baby tooth pulled! poor baby. She is barely moving. I feel so bad for putting her through all that. I feel terrible :cry: I know its for her own good but I just hate to see her sad little face. I hope its worth it.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
She'll be fine in a few days, don't worry. Then she'll be running around like she was before.
They are so pittiful after the operation, but as you said it is better for them.
Give her a big hug and kiss from all of us!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I just had Mikey fixed and he had quite a few teeth pulled, he did bad for about 2 days then all was fine. I know w/ females there is alot more involved but she'll be back to her old self soon. I get Kismet spayed in a couple of months and I am nervous all ready :(

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Awww, Give her lots of hugs! I got Cooper neutered last week. He also got a tatoo and 5 baby teeth pulled. He looked so sad the day I picked him up! But by the next day he was a little better, and then 2 days after he was back to his trouble-making self again. Hope she feels better real quick!! :)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Poor little girl, give her a kiss from me and Poppy :) ...I shall also be going thru this in a couple of months and I am dreading it....but dont feel bad, it is in their best interests, really!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My baby is also going to be like ur pup very soon! Pippy is going to be spayed tomorrow! She may have 6 baby teeth pulled also; we have to wait and see. I'm nervous now! You're pup will recover soon; it's for her own good! :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I hope Pixy is feeling better today. She will be back to her old self any day now. My Trixie was spayed on the 17th, and has done pretty well, just rested alot and didn't play much for 2 days, but doing great now. Keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
SO glad Pixy is doing better!!! When my Romie was neutered, I was more of a wreck then he was! Bella is getting spayed next Thursday - I am already stressing about it. She also has to get her double hernia corrected and microchipped. I took the week off from work...hmmm...wonder if I could have applied for a medical leave :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts