Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And day are boys colors! Da nerve of dis wady!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, ladies! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all so very much! Your sweet comments are so kind! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
So cute. How do you get your pups to tolerate hoods up? Both mine don't want to lift their little heads of I put a hood up. They will wear hoodies but the hood must be down!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So cute. How do you get your pups to tolerate hoods up? Both mine don't want to lift their little heads of I put a hood up. They will wear hoodies but the hood must be down!
Thank you!!! :)

They don't really enjoy the hood on that much. I think they know it'll only be on such a short time. I put the hood up for about 30/60 seconds, snap the pic, then off it comes. My troop isn't fond of clothing. Once in a great while they'll wear a hoodie, T, coat. But mostly I just use the clothing for pics. :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
But mostly I just use the clothing for pics. :lol:
Considering the extensive wardrobe apparent from the pictures, all I can say is, that's dedication!!! But the pics sure are adorable. Just curious--what do you do with the clothes once you've got the pics?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Considering the extensive wardrobe apparent from the pictures, all I can say is, that's dedication!!! But the pics sure are adorable. Just curious--what do you do with the clothes once you've got the pics?
Haha!!! You haven't seen even a fraction of their wardrobe. I have a trunk full of clothes. Kinda just happened in hopes they'd eventually like them. :lol: I started buying things when Lexie was a baby, almost 6 years ago, then along came Chance, more clothes, Gia, then more clothes, Jade, and the madness continued. :lol: A large part of their wardrobe has been gifts. I've received some amazing things from members. A few members, here and other forums custom make clothes and harnesses, and have been so generous and kind showering The Wees with lots of stuff. So a big part of our collection has sentimental value. I sold many clothes awhile back too. I had bought several things online and ended up with several pieces that were too big for my troop. After pics, the clothes go back in the trunk until it gets pulled out again for pics. :lol: :lol: Maybe it's more of a shopping addiction than anything. I have an excuse though. I'm female. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh Jadey, tell Mama you want pink!!!:foxes15:
:lol: :lol: Ms. Pam, herz cwazy wady. I tinkx shez cowor bwind. :lol: ;)

In an effort to find something that actually fit her, a very dear lady on another Chi forum sent those PJ's to her a few years back. She found them in Bangkok, I believe. Over there they carry size 00, and it's a perfect fit for Jadey. Maybe I can dye it. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey jade dont u know?....DONT U KNOW??? a person fittin to look good in any color is a true diva :albino:
:lol: :lol: I hate dese cwazy cwose!!! Dis wady we wiv wiff is nutz! Help! Pwese!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts