Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm I dont like that word plastic.. sounds harsh... I'll use reduction and enhancement (sp?)
What are your opinions of it? Try not to be harsh.. loadsa people on this site that might get offended obviously or emotionally hurt
but in my opinion.. I beleive its good to change for yourself if thats what you really want say for your confidence... but never change for anyone else!!
Im 16 and could see myself having breat enhancements when im older :shock: I no.. 16! But its just me... id be more comfortable! Obviously I aint defo gonna its something though i will defenatly consider in the future!
but was just wondering
is anyone else happy enough to admit they want it? tried it? experiences?

I no in other countries girl at like 14 can have surgery so I thought it would be cool if we could see views from across the world (without getting aggressive lol :) ) i find it so wierd and so young but others may not...
any views?
stef
stef

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
If I had the money I'd have a breast reduction...

(to think people pay for these size boobs...insane!)

I would be very happy with a breast reduction....at 5 feet tall 135 pounds and a size 34 DD they make me very uncomfortable...I don't understand breast implants...putting a foreign object in your chest...near your precious vital organs...I dunno...doesn't seem...what's the word...."right" I guess? I would be happy a size 34 B, or small C....I have cronic back pain...and I have indentations on my shoulders from these jugs...LOL

I would like to do Lipo but I know I would never go through with it...just doesn't seem safe...something about seeing a jar of my fat makes me feel weird...LOL

·
Registered
127 Posts
I heard breast implants make you lose all sensation in your breasts. You're a little young for all that but it's something good to know.

I would have a breast reduction because I am 5'3 with a 38DD and my back hurts all the time. I would also have a tummy tuck if I could afford it. And if I was being lavish..a nose job but there is really nothing wrong with my nose.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I know how you feel, when i was 16 i was like UH Why wont my boobs just grow!!! So when i turned 18 i started looking for a plastic surgeon. Doctors wont perform breast augmentation on girls under 18 unless they are crooked doctors. The day after my fall semester of college ended, i was headed for the operating room (4 months after my 18th birthday). I was a large B (the doc said a small C which i cant believe even though most of my bras were C's). My implants were filled with 300 CC's and now i am a 36 D sometimes DD. I am a bigger girl so they dont look huge on me. And yes i lost most of the sensation. The sides of my breasts have nerve damage and are pretty much completely numb. I have no sensation in my nipples what so ever and absolutely hate it when they are touched and sometimes it even is painful. I loved it before the surgery. I got HORRRRRRRRRIBLE stretch marks and big boobs arent as great as i thought they would be. I really would recommend waiting till your early twenties atleast to get them. A lot of women keep growing on until their 30's. And i may not be able to breast feed when i have children! I have sharp pains every once in a while and really it wasnt worth $7000. If i could do it all over again i would definately have waited. I am happy that they look COMPLETELY natural. Everyone is shocked when i tell them they are fake.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
The only hting I would ever to is have my breast reduced to a smaller size....
:D SIGN ME UP for a reduction!!! LOL...I'm on the DD's and I'm barely 5'1 or 5'2 can't remember..If I could donate them to somebody that desperately wants bigger boobs I swear I would give half away no questions asked!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with augmentations and such as long as you're doing it for yourself and not anyone else. It goes with out saying it's a positive thing especially if it's for health reasons (breast reductions). I do believe a young woman should wait until she's out of her teens to have anything done unless it's for health reasons. As a teenager, you go through a lot of emotions (hormonal changes) and you may do something that you would regret down the road. I personally have never had any augmentations, but I support those who have had it down for personal reasons.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
NoahFL said:
I don't see anything wrong with augmentations and such as long as you're doing it for yourself and not anyone else. It goes with out saying it's a positive thing especially if it's for health reasons (breast reductions). I do believe a young woman should wait until she's out of her teens to have anything done unless it's for health reasons. As a teenager, you go through a lot of emotions (hormonal changes) and you may do something that you would regret down the road. I personally have never had any augmentations, but I support those who have had it down for personal reasons.
well said!!! I agree 100%

the only thing I want done is Gastric bypass :?

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would LOVE to have bigger boobs. I'm 5'7 and weigh only 110lbs, and a 32B. Both my parents side of the family has high metablisms. I used to HATE it going through puberty lol. I was on a "weight gain diet" since i can remember wanting all that womanly stuff. cuz i was just like ...where are they!!?! I was a 32A until I was 19 years old. Then just out of the blue I went up a whole size. When I was a senior in high shcool, I had thought about getting a breast enhancement, but my mom was the one who convinced me not to, she told me she was just as tiny as i was at the same age but you'll just eventually get them shes a C and thats what I want to be, so far she's been right lol. so hopefully they'll keep getting bigger haha I'm 22 now. Its up to you girly, but I'd defintely wait til your at least 18 a little more on your own, ya know. Also I would watch some of those reality plastic surgery shows... and thats enough to make me so HECK NO to anything! lol! The pain they look like they're in afterwards....gooooodness. :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I found that after having kids and breastfeeding, they got larger, and never went back to their pre-pregnancy size. That's all fine and dandy, but what about the 20+ bras I have from Victoria Secret that don't fit anymore. I've heard that if you have breast augmentations, they could impair breastfeeding if that's an option you chose later.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think that if someone really feels they need surgery to be comfortable with themselves, then that's fine. It's not something I would do, but the only thing I would say is to read up as much as possible about the procedure planned, go to lots of different surgeons and make sure you find a good one. Most of the 'horror stories' of cosmetic surgery that I've heard involve someone who went to one surgeon, believed all the b.s. they were told and handed over their money, only to get a botched job. Like anything, just be prepared I guess.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes Id defenatly wait till Im older. I do know quite a few (3) women who have had breast inplants and there fine... I think?! But as I said its a no no for now lol!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I personally disagree with surgery unless it has been recommended by a doctor for health reasons. You were made the way you are for a reason. Everyone has dislikes about themselves and for example, if it's a breast enlargement this time it might be a nose job yet. People say they do this to make themselves feel better in themselves but where is the guarentee this wil be the outcome. You could end up with something allot worse to worry about

I have seen many of these tv shows aswell, with people screaming in pain having this sort of surgrey, the doctors could be operating to save peoples lives where as there making people 'look better' Don't get me wrong if there was a pill you could take to give me lovely skin or a breat lift I probably would take it but surgery.. I just disagree.

Also the thing about having no feel in your breasts, NO way would I ever want that and I dunno why anyone would wanna lose that?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Interesting subject...as I like to go back in time to when I had lovely breasts :D
I'm 31...I am 5'1" and 110 pounds. When I was a teenager I was about 30 pounds lighter and didn't even need a training bra (LOL sorry that phrase "training bra" cracks me up!) until I was about 15, and even then it was a big joke, as I more imagined I had breasts than actually had them...
I finally developed a size B when I was about 20, and I still thought they were too small, though looking back, they were described as cute and perky (LOL the good ole days!)

After I had my first son, they went up to a large C and didn't go back down (I didn't breastfeed him.) I thought that was perfect and I loved that I actually had REAL cleavage WOO HOO...I probably shouldn't tell, but I will anyway...I even posed topless in a few magazines. :oops:
Well, 2 children (breastfed) later and quite a few years later and they're shrivelled up and have moved south for the winter, so-to-speak. I make constant jokes about "tucking them into my waistband instead of wearing a bra."etc... But it really does bother me that age is catching up to me. Last year I developed stretch marks on them, very light but I nearly died when I noticed!!!
OHHHH and would you like to hear about the first time I rolled over in bed and rolled on my own boob ARGHHHH!!! Devastating!

I can't afford to get them "fixed" and more than likely wouldn't chance the risks involved anyway...so I went out and bought some really great bras (Industrial Bras I call them lol) and they look great. Then when I get home it's back to saggy old lady boobies...but you know what, I finally accepted it, and I have to admit, I get my family laughing sooo hard when I start making jokes about them that it's okay with me now that I don't have nice "ones" anymore :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
you did mags. I think that's really cool. If I was given the offer I would totally do that to. I'm not sure my boyfriend would agree. I guess it would be out of the question to show us? I'm just being nosey :lol: I think it's great that you joke. I'm only 22 and my chest grew real fast at one stage (cant remember when, I just woek up with bigger boobs one day) I also got reall chubby and my boobs got bigger to. Then I lost lots of weight and kept the boobs. lol. Because of this I have some faded stretch marks to but really I think most people do. I think magazines are allot to blame for making young girls want 'perfect boobs' haha and after I said I'd go in one. But yeah you catch my drift... a magazine is a magazine. It's not 'real'

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The magazine thing was fun while it lasted. I made some money, even though I didn't do any of the "big name" mags. My husband (who was my b/f at the time) came with me to the shoots and it was actually a lot of fun.
I wouldn't post any of the pictures here, even though there are some that are just suggestive, I would feel uncomfortable since there are members here who would also feel uncomfortable seeing pics of that nature...shoot me your email in a pm though and I'll send you a scan of one of the full pages I got in Leg Tease :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i want a copie :D

i'll definitely get my boobs lifted .....if they are saggy....

i wouldn't object to botox either when i'm a bit older .....but i'm really afraid for serieus facelifts etc :?

i did 'suggestive '(topless)shoots for magazines too , but quit when i met my bf

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
A little off subject !! ;) when I had my op last year on my neck ( the front of my neck :roll: ) I had a plastic surgeon do the stitches on it and he did a fantastic job and the scar is really well fadded :) worth every penny :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Being 15 I know loadsa girls want bigger boobs! I personally don't like plastic surgery just because id be scared it could go wrong....im a 34c and don't like them as in dancing costumes i look outa shape!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts