Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous coat! Will sell for $15. Includes shipping. New with tags.

Will fit up to 4 lbs.

11" chest. 7/7.5" length.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed! If only Leo was a girl I would grab this up in a heartbeat. Beyond cute.
I think Roo or Oakley needs it!
Leo is probably thinking, "don't get any ideas Mama." :lol:

I think it would be too small for Roo or Oakley. They both wear the same size. This coat fits up to an 11" chest. :/ Kristi was selling one recently that was too small for Oakley with an 11" chest. Hopefully someone snags it, though. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow I seriously luv this coat!!
Im afraid Dahlia-Boo is to meaty for it!!
Hey Mama! Don't knock the meat! Chancey knows the feeling of being "chesty." :lol: It would be too small for sweet Dahlia. :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dahlia is chesty like her daddy.
Serious he looked like a beefy little french bulldog almost.
The sizing runs dif with dif brands too just like with humans.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
O my goodness, it is tiny isnt it?! I just checked out your link, thinking I maybe needed to get it in a larger size for Miley and I saw the 3 lb model is wearing a size small! Wow! In Mileys dreams ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dahlia is chesty like her daddy.
Serious he looked like a beefy little french bulldog almost.
The sizing runs dif with dif brands too just like with humans.
:lol: How cute!! Very true. Platinum Puppy Couture runs about 1 size small. So the XS is like an XXS, Small like an XS. And if it's bulky, that makes a big difference too. The lil jacket will fit no more than a 11" chest, up to 4 lbs.

O my goodness, it is tiny isnt it?! I just checked out your link, thinking I maybe needed to get it in a larger size for Miley and I saw the 3 lb model is wearing a size small! Wow! In Mileys dreams ;)
Yeah, it's tiny! It will fit nothing bigger than Lexie's size. Up to 4 lbs. 11" chest. Lexie has an 11" chest, and it fits fine, but anything over and it would be too snug. Gia has a 10" chest, and it fits her with a lil room.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coat sold. :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe crap, I saw it sold. I actually think it'd fit Oakley as the coat I got her that didn't quite fit before fits now after she lost her 1/2 lb of chub (her chest is exactly at 11" now). I guess when ya snooze ya loose.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
T why are you selling all their clothes? Are they going to become nudists? :laughing8:
I wish your dogs were bigger, i would have surely bought plenty of your stuff. :(
Cheryl, the things I sold were just stuff that we can't use. The coats are all way to heavy for our weather. Things that were too big, etc.

They have SO much stuff! Tons, and tons. :lol: This is their trunk. It is full! I still have to store some of it in the closet because nothing else will fit in there. And they don't really wear any of it. :lol:

You can see how stuffed this thing is. And it's itsy bitsy Chi Wee clothes. Imagine how many outfits fit in that big ole' trunk. :lol: Just guessing, probably 300 or more outfits in there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awe crap, I saw it sold. I actually think it'd fit Oakley as the coat I got her that didn't quite fit before fits now after she lost her 1/2 lb of chub (her chest is exactly at 11" now). I guess when ya snooze ya loose.
It's off on a long journey to the UK tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts