Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aw so we tried again with Jasper (my friends yorkie) last week and other than him deciding he was going to mark my house it went very very well.. Daisy is definately the dominant one out of the two!!

Oh excuse the state of Jasper he needs to be groomed, you wouldn't think both daddy and grandaddy are champions!!!

I a good girl mummy i share my toys

Actually screw that THEY'RE MINE YOU BIG DOG

Its mine, no mine, no mine

ha ha ha ha i gots it

I sits on your daddy Jasper, coz he keep me safe if you get jelaous.. i gots your chew ner ner ner ner

More to follow...

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mummy i gots an ear up... does you love me even more now?

I protect you mummy, woof woof, go away smelly cat woof

You're only allowed to sit on my mummy if you're a cool doggie like me!!

mmmmmm CHICKEN.. i lurrrveee chicken

Mummy you's stole my chicken... i like it back peeeasssseee

I gots it back.. loves you mummy

Its tiring being a puppy, i sleeps with my mummy on the daytimes

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you... my mum keeps trying to push it back down ha ha she thinks she's cute with them down and wanted her to be a chi with floppy ears!! I measured her today.. she's 10 inches long... 6 inch neck and 9 inch chest.. forgot to do her height but keeping her still and stopping her from chewing the tape measure was hard enough!! ha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aww she is soo cute! Her ears make her look even more adorable :)

She's got so light.. going to try and get the ones off my phone from when i first got her.. her face was near enough black!!! Her roots are white so i think she's going to be v v fair when she's a big girl!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Such a cutie pie!
Her ears are likely to go up and down for a wee while.
Darla's did while she was teething. xxx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Awwww she is so adorable!! :) I would like to see pics of when you first got her to see how much she has lightened up. My new lil guy is darker but the breeder says he will likely lighten up and lose his black mask. Both his parents are light
As for Jasper lol I have a Yorkie/maltese and I find even after they've been brushed beautifully.....it doesn't take much for them to get messy again lol we keep Rosa's fur cut short and surprisingly it looks really cute that way. One of the things that first appealed to me about her WAS the long fur....lol oh well

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll upload the pictures from my phone. The change is amazing. One side of her tail is still black and her ears are black on outside. Her mum was black and white cow print daddy was fawn so i guess mix them together and u get fawn sable!
jasper is beautiful she got a bargain considering his lines! The two of them are lady and the tramp ha ha ha.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
lol Both of my guys parents are light, fawn I think but I can see some black sabling through the mom, but mostly in her younger pics then i saw in person when I was there. And the breeder said he should lighten up but he is SOOOOOO dark I can't imagine him lightening up to the shade of his parents

Mom and pups....

Dad....

Young pic of mom....

And now my guy...peanut or Cujo lol the vote is still out...

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its okay.. they're very cute.. he's a lot darker than daisy was.. internet of my phone is being a pain so gonna try again to upload them later.. Daisy's was mainly her face she looked like a chipmunk with glasses!!

Mum is darker than Daisy now.. but i don't know if thats coz Daisy is long haired??

On the name front, i'd go for peanut.. only because of the stigma of the other name.. although there is a lot of irony there coz he's a chihuahua hahahahaahaha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts