Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pictures from Yesterday before i swanned off for a sleep over! Pumpkin Loves Kiki!! Im not too confident with the others yet as Pumpkins only a puppy and i know Kiki is quite submissive but can standup for herself! lol Bless her anyway heres some pictures: Pumpkins grown loads but is actually not much bigger than the Chihuahuas!!!! lol She was born in December wow how time flies .....

"erm mum i thought we were playing??"

"wow who is that?"

"Haha oo i can chase her!!" (For some reason in this photo Pidge she reminds me of Dexter? lol)

"Tehe gunna getcha!"

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"are you squaring up to me Pumpkin dont make me mad..."

"Told you i was boss! Step away girl ... "

"Mum get me! Im not so brave anymore!"

"Gezz you scaredly chi-wowa"

Haha enjoy! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aw how cute.. pumpkin looks so sad all the time lol i know its coz she'sa bull dog but she has that proper puppy dog look.. Kiki showed her who was in charge.. good chiwowa!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw how cute.. pumpkin looks so sad all the time lol i know its coz she'sa bull dog but she has that proper puppy dog look.. Kiki showed her who was in charge.. good chiwowa!
Thanks i no bless her if ever she does a "smile" ill definately take a photo or two to prove you wrong Sarah lol! Haha im sure if she could talk shed call her that! Bless her lol x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yay Kiki, show'em who's the boss! lol Pumpkin can't make those quick turns like a nimble chi... Robyn, that last pic of Pumpkin is just beautiful..I think she is lovely. Deb

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Thanks i no bless her if ever she does a "smile" ill definately take a photo or two to prove you wrong Sarah lol! Haha im sure if she could talk shed call her that! Bless her lol x
They're babies.. you need to get your chi's running really fast i wanna see if their tails bend upside down like daisy's doo coz she runs sooo soooo fast.. she out ran everyone in the park today!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yay Kiki, show'em who's the boss! lol Pumpkin can't make those quick turns like a nimble chi... Robyn, that last pic of Pumpkin is just beautiful..I think she is lovely. Deb
Haha Thank you :) She says she owes yhuu a big slobberykiss! lol

They are both cuties! I love bulldogs too!:D
Haha me too now!

They're babies.. you need to get your chi's running really fast i wanna see if their tails bend upside down like daisy's doo coz she runs sooo soooo fast.. she out ran everyone in the park today!!
Haha i love it when they do that with zoomies! Fifi is always doing it ill have to try and catch it on camerA! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Pumpkin, I think you have the cutest face! I could just squeeze you!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pumpkin, I think you have the cutest face! I could just squeeze you!

Aw thanks! She sends big licks and squeezes your way :) I took an aodrable photo of her on my phone. Shes laying on the trampoline having a nibble on the blue outer ring! Its my wallpaper :) lol

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
OMG how adorable! I love it when different breeds get along well, it's just so darned cute! Oh and I LOVE the captions! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts