Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick update on Pablo-

His eye is doing so much better today doesn't look inflamed or sore anymore and he's leaping around mad.

Anywayyyys… Its roasting in Scotland for a change and we are enjoying the weather out in my Garden until daddy gets home and we can all head out!

Check out the blue skies from my back door

Thanks to the weather being either really wet or warm my plants that are in my pond and around it are looking amazing!

Pablos loving the heat!

Same with Neeva! I love this pic of her.

My handsome boy.

And again!

This little madam is investigating the pond she loves drinking from it and don't worry we have tested the theory if she fell in she could get back out.. she hated me LOL

Chewing on some plants.

These pictures are my favourite it really shows off what an elegant and beautiful breed the chihuahua is :laughing5:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics!
Your pups are both beautiful, and your garden is lovely
Thanks Stella!

They're both mental keep me on my toes! They love the garden they route around the pond for bugs and spiders or any dead things and roll on them. The weather up here has been great today its to rain tomorrow then clear up for the weekend hoping it stays nice so maybe we can get a nature walk in or something!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Ah it's great Pablo is better! Mint photos looks like a lush day, the weather was lush here too so we went into the city center and had a really nice day!
Millie loves the sun haha she's been sunbathing all day!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beautiful garden and gorgeous looking day. Pablo is looking so much better. Neeva is growing and legs are looking longer. What a precious duo you have there. Love it when you post pics :heart_eyes:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah it's great Pablo is better! Mint photos looks like a lush day, the weather was lush here too so we went into the city center and had a really nice day!
Millie loves the sun haha she's been sunbathing all day!
yeap his eye is a 1000% better so glad! And he's so good with getting his drops put in not a peep from him. It's to be showery tomorrow but its to be gorg at the weekend so we are looking up some parks to head to with the doggies! Pabs is the same he just wants to lay in the sun all day he loves when its shining in the window on the couch so he can lounge :coolwink:

Beautiful garden and gorgeous looking day. Pablo is looking so much better. Neeva is growing and legs are looking longer. What a precious duo you have there. Love it when you post pics :heart_eyes:
Thanks Meoshia! We are just in from a wee late night stroll the parks always empty at this time so they run riot. I know she's defos not as short to the ground as she was, she's all legs now! She's absolutely mental though. I'm so glad I got a second… My other half though was talking about a 3rd once Neeva has grown up a bit I was like "SAY WHATTTT" Usually its me badgering him with puppy photos like "look at this one for sallllllleeee" Lol!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yeap his eye is a 1000% better so glad! And he's so good with getting his drops put in not a peep from him. It's to be showery tomorrow but its to be gorg at the weekend so we are looking up some parks to head to with the doggies! Pabs is the same he just wants to lay in the sun all day he loves when its shining in the window on the couch so he can lounge :coolwink:

Thanks Meoshia! We are just in from a wee late night stroll the parks always empty at this time so they run riot. I know she's defos not as short to the ground as she was, she's all legs now! She's absolutely mental though. I'm so glad I got a second… My other half though was talking about a 3rd once Neeva has grown up a bit I was like "SAY WHATTTT" Usually its me badgering him with puppy photos like "look at this one for sallllllleeee" Lol!

Ahhhhh a third chi! That'd be sweet. Do it before Neeva is out of puppyhood. I'm such a bad influence lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhhhh a third chi! That'd be sweet. Do it before Neeva is out of puppyhood. I'm such a bad influence lol
Haha you really are if I end up with 10 I'm blaming you! I'd love a wee cream smooth coat or maybe another LC, maybe by the end of the year! They're defos an addiction. But I love having them, Neeva can be a total madam though. Pablos great you could poke and prod him all day he couldn't care but touch neeva when she's sleeping and all hell breaks loose I've got my work cut out with this one! Typical bitch ;)!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
your right it was very showery today it was awful. did you manage to find any nice parks to take the chis to? I was googling too and found an amazing treehouse adventure place and dogs are welcome so we might go here once Gucci is abit bigger. when you first got neeva what was she doing to pabs when he was trying to play with her? because Gucci keeps trying to bite mills when millie is trying to play with her x

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your right it was very showery today it was awful. did you manage to find any nice parks to take the chis to? I was googling too and found an amazing treehouse adventure place and dogs are welcome so we might go here once Gucci is abit bigger. when you first got neeva what was she doing to pabs when he was trying to play with her? because Gucci keeps trying to bite mills when millie is trying to play with her x
Haha you'll love this.. so it was a gorgeous night last night so we took them out for a wee wander and were in this empty field so pablo is running around mad and John decided that he wanted to try and race him.. so off they go full pelt and John falls down I was like AWWWWW STOP KIDDING! But he genuinely couldn't get up he was in agony I was thinking he had done his ligaments in but he got an emergency appointment at the docs and he's torn all the fibres in his hamstring :laughing5: :laughing5: So no nice walks for us this weekend I can't stop laughing the doc was peeing herself as Johns a big guy and she was like why in gods name were you racing a bloody chihuahua :laughing5: Pabs was really forceful with neeva he was just so excited to have a friend so he wouldnt leave her alone she was a bit scared and would bite him but it settled within a week or so Millie is probably fascinated with Gucci so she'll be all over her and Gucci's in a new environment and is probs terrified but she'll come round don't worry :)! x

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Haha you'll love this.. so it was a gorgeous night last night so we took them out for a wee wander and were in this empty field so pablo is running around mad and John decided that he wanted to try and race him.. so off they go full pelt and John falls down I was like AWWWWW STOP KIDDING! But he genuinely couldn't get up he was in agony I was thinking he had done his ligaments in but he got an emergency appointment at the docs and he's torn all the fibres in his hamstring :laughing5: :laughing5: So no nice walks for us this weekend I can't stop laughing the doc was peeing herself as Johns a big guy and she was like why in gods name were you racing a bloody chihuahua :laughing5: Pabs was really forceful with neeva he was just so excited to have a friend so he wouldnt leave her alone she was a bit scared and would bite him but it settled within a week or so Millie is probably fascinated with Gucci so she'll be all over her and Gucci's in a new environment and is probs terrified but she'll come round don't worry :)! x
omg Caitlin! as if hahaha, im laughing at how the doc said why the hell were you racing a Chihuahua! that's hilarious, when my nieces come on walks with me and mills i usually get the girls to run and millie to chase them they've never fell over in the process though haha! ee bless him though it must of hurt at least he didn't fall onto little pabs that would of been a double whammy emergency! yeah that's the same as millie shes being rough so i am watching them like a hawk just incase but to be honest i don't think ive got much to worry about as Gucci scares millie when she barks.
i am really impressed with her though because ive left her in her cage for about 45 minutes now and not once has she made a sound bless her just fast asleep like a little princess.
until like 4AM when she decides she wants to get out her cage for a wee and wakes me up haha!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
omg Caitlin! as if hahaha, im laughing at how the doc said why the hell were you racing a Chihuahua! that's hilarious, when my nieces come on walks with me and mills i usually get the girls to run and millie to chase them they've never fell over in the process though haha! ee bless him though it must of hurt at least he didn't fall onto little pabs that would of been a double whammy emergency! yeah that's the same as millie shes being rough so i am watching them like a hawk just incase but to be honest i don't think ive got much to worry about as Gucci scares millie when she barks.
i am really impressed with her though because ive left her in her cage for about 45 minutes now and not once has she made a sound bless her just fast asleep like a little princess.
until like 4AM when she decides she wants to get out her cage for a wee and wakes me up haha!
I'm going to need to wrap him up in cotton wool the doc gave him really heavy painkillers so he's totally zonked out too, I mean its not as if he was racing a greyhound.. Pablos legs are so short he isn't exactly the fastest dog in the world :laughing5: She'll get used to her cage fast shell learn to love it its like her little safe zone! Neeva likes going into hers at night she snuggles down and I don't hear a peep! Pablo sleeps in our bed he's just came up and brought his toy chicken in with him and is humping it.. least he brought it to bed he's such a romantic :laughing5: Millie will be so excited to see Gucci in the morning I bet!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I'm going to need to wrap him up in cotton wool the doc gave him really heavy painkillers so he's totally zonked out too, I mean its not as if he was racing a greyhound.. Pablos legs are so short he isn't exactly the fastest dog in the world :laughing5: She'll get used to her cage fast shell learn to love it its like her little safe zone! Neeva likes going into hers at night she snuggles down and I don't hear a peep! Pablo sleeps in our bed he's just came up and brought his toy chicken in with him and is humping it.. least he brought it to bed he's such a romantic :laughing5: Millie will be so excited to see Gucci in the morning I bet!
millie likes her cage too, it must be dead comfy for her though the amount of pillows and blankies she has. I was going to let millie sleep in millies cage for tonight but i thought millie deserves her own space so i decided to keep them in their own. Its cute how Pablo stays in your bed i wouldn't like millie in my bed i don't mind her coming up for a cuddle but i starfish that much i nearly push Curtis out never mind millie too haha! omg hahaha millie has been humping lately too! it must be the age theyre at horny buggers! how long have you had neeva now? also when you potty trained neeva did you use puppy pads? its just i don't know whether to use them with Gucci incase millie starts using them and stops going outdoors...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
millie likes her cage too, it must be dead comfy for her though the amount of pillows and blankies she has. I was going to let millie sleep in millies cage for tonight but i thought millie deserves her own space so i decided to keep them in their own. Its cute how Pablo stays in your bed i wouldn't like millie in my bed i don't mind her coming up for a cuddle but i starfish that much i nearly push Curtis out never mind millie too haha! omg hahaha millie has been humping lately too! it must be the age theyre at horny buggers! how long have you had neeva now? also when you potty trained neeva did you use puppy pads? its just i don't know whether to use them with Gucci incase millie starts using them and stops going outdoors...
Neevas got a little house inside hers and I dread to look in it she's always stealing stuff and hiding it in there lol! I starfish too Pablos good though he does move out the way if I move but sometimes ill wake up to him kissing my legs and feet I'm like no stop you perv! Does millie have special toys she humps? Pablo likes to hump his toy pigs and this chicken thing he really goes for it :laughing5: Thats been around a month I've had her she's a total lunatic no fear from anything, I use pads luckily Pablo never reverted back which was such a relief because I had that worry too!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts