Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sending some pics of play time ...Lulu is doing great and learning more each day. She has learned how to go up and down the doggie stairs to my husbands chair. It's a big recliner and she loves to get up there and snuggle, and when I ask her if she needs to go outside to potty she runs to the door now YEH!!! Of course she still uses the pads indoors too.
She had her third set of shots on Sunday and just now is getting her appetite back. Had to give her nutrical and hand feed her too. Those bad old shots!!! Vet did not give her the rabies, he said to wait another month.
She and Dazy are best buddies...They are now sleeping together at night. In their beds at 9 or 10pm and don't make a peep until 7am :-D I'm a happy mommy !!!
Click below:)
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Ke2Wm8nH

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I thoroughly enjoyed that photo show and the nice music!! I watched it twice! They look so happy. I love the peekaboo one with one under the blanket. :) And the ones with your son are darling too. He looks like a great "big brother". :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
You've made such a positive change in Lulubelle's life. It's so touching to see her interact with your household.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thoroughly enjoyed that photo show and the nice music!! I watched it twice! They look so happy. I love the peekaboo one with one under the blanket. :) And the ones with your son are darling too. He looks like a great "big brother". :)

Brodysmom[/QUOTE

I'm sorry....I forgot to write in my post that the little guy's in the picture are my grandson's...Twins! Dazy and Lulu just love them so much.
But what a nice compliment because it made me feel younger for sure:p

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

Brodysmom[/QUOTE

I'm sorry....I forgot to write in my post that the little guy's in the picture are my grandson's...Twins! Dazy and Lulu just love them so much.
But what a nice compliment because it made me feel younger for sure:p
Well, aren't you lucky to have twin grandsons! They are darling and very handsome and it looks like the chi's adore them! And vice versa!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts