Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, Raven and Lola were playing and I decided to get some pictures of it because it was to cute. I only got 2 good ones, and a few more I took yesterday.

Tug o war with Mommy's converse.

Bone time.

Raven sleeping.

My babies running to Momma from the tunder.

:)

·
Banned
881 Posts
omg there cuter then i thought they would be lovem thnk for telling me u were posting some more pix cant wait to see more as they grow up :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww they're both so tiny!! The pic with them playing with your shoe is funny :) Good thing these are chi puppies or they could do some damage!
Raven's so little!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cute pictures! THey look like they have fun together. THis is way off topic but from what I see I love your hair. Could you post some pictures of it from the front and back?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Raven and Lola are so adorable. Love the tug of war picture.

Your Raven looks so much like Chico when he was just a little pup.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. I had it green before and I looked like a booger, so even though I bleached it, there is still some green in the blonde. It was tough trying to get the part even in the back, but I did it :)

Thanks for all the comments. The girls appreciated it.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I had a dream last night that my sister had a Converse sneaker just like the one in your first pic, and Carl chewed it up :lol: (he has been naughty lately...)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love your hair. My 13 year old DD is very conventional and get so mad when I come home with "crazy colours" (her words) I guess maybe I am getting too old for it but it is fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts