Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I babysat Rocky tonight for my sister. Besides peeing on my floor 4 TIMES, he and Toby played for a long time. Toby was defending HIS toys from his cousin.

Why you playing with my toy? It my toy!

You is eating my leg, cousin.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I love camera. I photogenic. Rocky love licking hiself and not like camera.

All these bones is mine. I fight for dem. You can has none of dem.

You is acting silly, Rocky.

Face off

Rocky has thinned out being on better food. He's coming out of his awkward puppy stage, too. I have some issues with the way my mom and sister are raising him, but they don't listen much... Thank goodness he is a naturally well behaved boy.

·
Registered
437 Posts
cite pics, seems they had a lot of fun!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Yeah, they always have a good time. They are both Chis and half brothers, but they are completely different. Toby is thin and tall. He is naturally skinny and extremely active. Rocky is short and stubby. He easily gains weight and is a bit of a chubby one. He is much calmer and less active than Toby. It's adorable how much they love each other, I am going to be horrible splitting them up next month.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my cutie patooties!!! How I wish to kiss those little foreheads and tiny paws! :p
You must get another Chi girl, Toby needs a buddy!

·
Registered
200 Posts
The pups are cute and thanks for making me laugh.I was laughing out loud at this one (You is eating my leg, cousin). but remembered hubby was sleeping,,,shhhh.....lol

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my cutie patooties!!! How I wish to kiss those little foreheads and tiny paws! :p
You must get another Chi girl, Toby needs a buddy!
Tell me about it, LS. I started a thread about it a while back and I am so ready for a girl. And he is going to be so lonely when we move... I've been looking for a female rescue around a year old, so I am constantly on Petfinder. It's hard because I'm kind of picky. I want one Toby's size or smaller, female, older than 6 months, etc.

Cindy, they loveeee to chew each others legs. When Rocky does it to Toby, Toby gets a shocked look on his face that is so funny!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Tell me about it, LS. I started a thread about it a while back and I am so ready for a girl. And he is going to be so lonely when we move... I've been looking for a female rescue around a year old, so I am constantly on Petfinder. It's hard because I'm kind of picky. I want one Toby's size or smaller, female, older than 6 months, etc.

Cindy, they loveeee to chew each others legs. When Rocky does it to Toby, Toby gets a shocked look on his face that is so funny!

Don't give up, you'll find her. When it's meant to be it'll happen. :)
How come you want her to be around a year old?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't give up, you'll find her. When it's meant to be it'll happen. :)
How come you want her to be around a year old?
Well, honestly, I just don't necessarily want to go through teething, etc again while in school full time. I also want her to be around his age. I mean, if Toby and I fell in love with a young girl, I would not turn her away, nor would I turn away an older girl that was active enough to handle Toby. It's just I'm mainly looking in the 9 month to 2 year range because I think that would be the optimal age range for Toby's playmate. With a rescue, I'd anticipate potty training issues and training work no matter what the age, I do training with Toby every day anyway and potty training isn't a big deal for me. I just would really need to be in love to deal with "puppy" stuff again so close to Toby's puppyhood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts