Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past tuesday my best friend came up to visit with her vizsla, Yogi. He is the same age as our GSP Leroy. Chloe, Lee, and Yogi had fun swimming at the lake and even met a friend too. Here are some photos.

Playing fetch by the water

Yogi

The boys having a good time

I can swim too!

Leroy has to find the biggest stick around to carry and play with...it's hilarious. He actually swam out and found this one and pulled it to shore.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Chloe is such a fun little chi...sometimes I think she wishes she was bigger like her pointer brothers... but then again she probably does enjoy being small and spoiled all t he time.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Ha. Leroy wants everyone to know, big dog, big stick!!! Yogi's face is gorgeous and you know how I feel about Chloe. She looks exactly like Coco looks when she's wet. Gorgeous pics. You certainly are a good mom and give your babies plenty of exercise. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Those are great pics! I didn't know Chloe liked to swim... she looks like she had a fun time. I know what you mean about them sometimes wishing they were bigger LOL but I think when it comes down to it they must like the benefits of being small... they get to be carried and are able to go everywhere with you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts