Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I love it too, he almost looks like he has ghost-tri markings on his face. We're so excited to try showing him.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
He is sooooooo adorable!!!! Is it proper to say Xombie is an "angel"?! LOL Love them all--but the first one is my favorite. In fact, I think you should make the first one your siggy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol! He is an "angel". He's actually rather well behaved for an 8 week old puppy. And got a clean bill of health from the vet today. A whopping 1.6lbs of personality according to her =) I think I will try to make that my signature!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Easy to do. I'll walk you through if you have trouble. Oh, and so glad to hear of her clean bill of health, but I would expect nothing else--she looks like the picture of health--the little darling.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there an easy way to resize the image so it doesn't show up so large?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! I certainly hope he does, I would LOVE to be able to show him. He has such an amazing personality and already wins people over with his spunk.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I'm so sorry Amanda, I forgot to check back and help you get the siggy on, but it looks like you did fine! Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol It's okay. thanks! It didn't take too long to figure it out.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Amanda, come on sweetie you know this little monster is too much work! :sad1:
You don't need the headache, so tell you what, I will be a good friend and
take him off your hands for you. :coolwink: How about it? Do we have a deal?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not just yet, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind. ;) lol I actually can't complain at all, he's very well behaved for an 8 week old little guy.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
not just yet, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind. ;) lol I actually can't complain at all, he's very well behaved for an 8 week old little guy.

Darn! Oh well I tried! haha :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts