Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we took Hannah out for a trip to the pet store. Originally, the purpose of the trip was just to get some chewies and so Hannah could get a car ride that didn't involve a vet or other icky stuff. Well, I decided to go look
at all the cute little girl clothes and spotted this little pink dress that daddy thought was cute. It was at the point that daddy decided to play dress up with his little girl. Of course we had to snap a few pics just so we could savor the moment that we have so badly wanted to see>>>Hannah in her 1st little pink dress!!! We didn't buy the dress because we want something a little warmer for the winter and more suited for the holidays but it sure was sight we will not soon forget!

Although not the best quality because they are from a mobile upload here they are:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what sweet pics! She looks adorable in the dress! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute.So glad to see her doing so good.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very sweet pics! She looks adorable in pink!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pictures. Love a guy who's not afraid to carry a tiny dog in a pink dress.
Yes it is a sight that warms my heart. I knew my hubby loved dogs when I married him but I had no idea he was such a softy ;)
He freely admits that he is owned by Hannah and Jasper.

In truth they don't give him a choice in the matter:D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww she is so pretty in that wee dress!
I just love her!!
I also think it is so sweet how your hubby is with the dogs, can really see he loves them to bits!
It's heartwarming.
xxxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts