Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting ready for work today and was just about to hop in the shower when Lincoln and Bijoux both gave me a look of mom please PLEASE don't go. So I took my shower vowing to break out the frozen kong before I left. so I come out and as I'm getting ready both dogs start whining and sit infront of the door. So I take them for an extra walk and during the walk and they both do their "dancing" we come back in and the "mom don't leave look" happens again.

Well 3 times I'm out, I took the day off and I've decided that perhaps once a year I'll take an extra day off to spend with them.

-thought I might ad that the second I called in they decided to go back to sleep I think I'll join them on the bed soon myself-

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
They always know when you're going to leave them,Lily always knows as soon as my bag comes out ,then she hops in her bed

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've never done that, but my fiancee and I decided when he moves in, that we would take (call in) one day off to spend time with our pets :)

I never call in 'just because'... I don't see the harm doing once a year ;)
Hope you have a fun day!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Oh how nice. I do that with my husband please stay home today. Well if he has day off he doesn't tell me so when I say " like I do every morning " call in sick stay home he says OK. I love it when he surprises me. But it would be nice if I knew so we can make plans to do something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts