Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She finally gave me the papers i am going to register him online Monday .When i went to pick then up they were all ready filled out IN HER NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ready to be mailed . I just showed up :wink: and said i will send the papers off my self you don't have all my info. Iam so glad it is all over i am going to get him microchip this week i will send her pic but none of that over nite stuff and calling twice a day every day. HE IS ALL MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What are you going to do, white-out her name as owner and fill in your info? Good thing that you went when you did and got the papers before she mailed them!!!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Congrats what a sneaky little madam she ios its a good job you caught her at it - I wouldnt even send her pics now after that I would cut of all contact :wave:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You might want to make sure you have or get a bill of sale proving that you bought the dog and not stole it. This lady sounds like a goof ball and I wouldn't put anything past her..do whatever you can to protect yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts