Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my bf were talking about all the old kids programs we used 2 watch and theres this one i really really want to know what it was called, i dnt know if anyone will know it but it had someone dressed up as a big green thing, he looked sort of like the michillin man, but green and he had black round glasses. Him and this lady with a brown bob would get this plant pot plant a seed and put it in this cupboard to grow, later they would check it and it would hav grown and would always have pressents or something really cool eg: sweets, rings growing from it!! anyone know what the hell im on about lol!! plllllleeeeeeaaaaasssse i really want to know!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
not sure what he was lol - they used to plant seeds and put them in a tree which was guarded by an owl who used to ask questions and then they used to get a plant that had grown some sort of present lol - heres a picture of him anyway

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG i cant believe it you knew!!! WOW thankyou sooooooooooooo much everyone thought i was going mental ahhhh i LOVED that program wow, ahhhh im so glad you were able to tell me, you dont know how badly i have been trying to remember that!! Phhhhewwww right ive saved that pic and im going to print it out and keep it in my handbag lol haha!! nah i will print it out thou. ahhhh i feel so reliveved thats been bugging me for months, i attempted to draw a pic of him and it wasnt exactly right and my mum wasa in histerics lol haha!! thankyou so much!! ooo and the witch grotbag, was called wizadora wasnt it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts