Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know anything that's like bully stick but not sting cause their breath is so nasty after they chew on the bully stick...LOL...thanks..

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
We use the odor free bullies from bestbullysticks.com --- they are great!! They are dried longer than regular bullies (not bleached or otherwise chemically treated as some low odor bullies are), and really don't smell much at all unless you basically shove it up your nostril.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
hahahah to shoving it up your nostril! We haven't used bully sticks yet but we are getting into them and natural/raw treats/chewys now! I will keep the odorless one's in mind!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LOL shoving it up your nostril made me laugh too. I was going to say they do have odorless ones. I was hoping to get those myself but went with the smaller cheaper ones to try out. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We use the odor free bullies from bestbullysticks.com --- they are great!! They are dried longer than regular bullies (not bleached or otherwise chemically treated as some low odor bullies are), and really don't smell much at all unless you basically shove it up your nostril.
thanks....I just ordered the odor free bullies....do you know anything else the chis love to chew?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yay! I'm so glad you said so! I've been staying faaaaar away from the odorless!!!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hey Moni!
Yeah, the odorless bully sticks from bestbullysticks.com are the best.
Antlers, hooves, and Himalayan chew sticks are good too. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts