Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1 year old chihuahua that i noticed tonight that she has a swollen spot kinda on her neck.....its under her face. i want to say like a swollen gland......can someone please tell me what might be wrong with her??? HELP :?:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Does it hurt her when you touch it? Is she acting differently? Dogs get swollen glands just like we do but maybe it would be best to take her to a vet if you see no improvement pretty soon. :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no it doesnt hut her when you touch it. i was going to take her to vet first thing this morning, but when she got up it was almost gone. I was thinking maybe it was just like a swollen glande like we get...i still called the vet and was told to watch her over weekend and if no better by monday to bring in....thank you so much for your reply and help :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much for the thoughts about my baby. Its completely cleared up....must have been a bite or sting...thanks for the for being so welcoming to the post. :wave:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Its wierd...I am having the same problem your little one is having. One of my lymph nodes under my chin is swollen and painful and I have a doc appointment today. They think its because I have some other infection (probably ear) thats irritating it.

I am glad your little one is better!!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I think its catching...lol. I have been home sick for 4 days now with swollen lymph nodes and an ear infection...hope your baby is ok! :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts