Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I took a deep breath, and plunged in, and bugged and bugged and bugged hubby until he finally said , "" Get her if it'll make you happy !!!""

so here she is, all 8 oz of her, she is as big as a pen, i got her from bella's breeder long story, i know she's super tiny, but she's doing really really well.

we'll ahve our first vet appt on sat.

last night i turned around on the couch where i was helping her and bella get used to each other, turned away for ONE second, turned back and the baby was dangling from bella's lower lip !! and bella was petrified.

here are one good and one bad pic, the lighting at my office is horrid..she came to work with me this week

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
<sigh> cute warnings, people! My heart can't take much more of this! :D

She's adorable... I love the first photo!! How's Bella getting on with her - with the exception of the lip-dangle? You're going to have to post a pic of the two together!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cooper said:
<sigh> cute warnings, people! My heart can't take much more of this! :D

She's adorable... I love the first photo!! How's Bella getting on with her - with the exception of the lip-dangle? You're going to have to post a pic of the two together!!
that's ok, bella paid her back (and gave me a heartattack in the process), the baby was holding onto the back of bella's tshirt, bella freaked and leaped off the couch.... you guess it... ellie went flying through the air, thank god the couch is low, and we keep a pile of pillows there... didn't faze ellie at all.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sullysmum said:
Shes beautiful and so tiny, how old is she?
like i said its a long story

its the same breeder i got bella from in oct of last year... she has a new boyfriend and moved in with him etc etc...

she told me ellie's around 7 weeks, and that she was ready to go, she was off the mothers teat, and eating soft food.

all that is true, but i just have a 'feeling' yanno? she's still walking kinda crooked, like she's still learning, and her depth perception doesn't seem developed.. but then again he eyes are so far apart...

sorry to ramble

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh she's such a tiny baby! You are gonna get me in trouble and make me want yet another little chi.

They are so addictive!

Congrats on bringing her home. I hope the vet appt. goes well!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
new baby

She is adorable and you guys are right it does make you want another one :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts