Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Sarah and I share my life with a chi named Oliver. He's a little guy with ears that are twice as big as he is!! I posted 2 pics of him under the "pictures" section.

I'm not sure of his age-think he's around 3. Got him from the local animal shelter in April. He's the first chi I've ever owned and has made me fall head over heels in love with the breed!! :D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome to the site. it's wonderful that you got Oliver from the shelter. he is a real doll. Augggie is my first chi too so I know what you mean about falling in love with the breed :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
HI, Nice to meet you and Oliver. I posted earlier about his picture in your picture thread. I think he is positively adorable! I have fallen in love w/ his ears!!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how do you make those little banners on the bottom of your post and under your name? i think they're adorable!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
He has the most awesome ears I have seen!! How could you not fall in love with him he is a gorgeous dog. And congrats on being owned by a chihuahua :lol:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
vw3sarah22 said:
how do you make those little banners on the bottom of your post and under your name? i think they're adorable!
Some people make their own but for those of us who are computer challenged, like my self :D , Vala offers to make them for us. She does beautiful work, I think she made most of them that are on here. Go to the siggy threads and you'll see. :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

He is georgous and those ears are just adorable!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts