Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Oh that is horrible! She is so cute! What kind of horrid evil person could ever hurt anything like that. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Oh the things I would do to animal/human abusers if I ever caught them! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
663 Posts
That poor girl. :( She will definitely be kept in my thoughts and prayers. Could someone keep an eye on this pup and let us know if a PayPal account gets set up for her so we could make a Sticky Post of it? I'd send a ton of money if I had it. If they get that PayPal account set up, I'll still try to send $5 or so. Every little bit helps and vet bills can be so expensive.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
OMG That poor little baby How can anyone do that There is no punishment harsh enough for someone to do that to a poor innocent animal :cry: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
:cry: Poor little girl. I will pray that someone out there will have the time and love to care for her even with all her problems. There is hope though...we had a cat who has pretty sever neurlogical problems and we ended up adopting him out....he is the best cat I have ever seen...I bet if this chi gets the medical attention she needs she will make an awesome pet for someone who can handle a special needs animal. These guys deserve a loving home like any other animal. I wish I could take her but it would not be fair to her since i am not home much and dont have the $$ at the moment :(

I do hope the sick dispicable excuse for a person does get theirs in the end! How do you just kick something so helpless :evil: :x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts