Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Well, I read it and I'm replying to it.

Sorry I can't help you though, I dont' live in Florida and I don't have any white chis.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Remember that some chis change colour as pups, and if you get a white chi it may not stay white, we got Fynn at 5 months old and she was pure white she is now blonde/champagne.Also if you do find the elusive pure white chi remember to keep him/her out of the Florida sun ( any sun) as they can get sunburnt and possibly cancer :(

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
any light coloured chi in that kind of sun should have acess to alot of shade and if they must be out in the sun, use a high factor lotion (not oil) based suntan lotion on their ears and noes and the barere part of the muzzle and those are the places most likely to burn and they will burn, and VERY quickly too, specially the whites. spf of 45-60 should work well but rember to reaply as you would with a baby...

as for where to find one, im sorry i cant help ya. im personally only into longhaires and like the reds, im also in ct lol.
but im sure if ya keep looking youll find something you fall inlove with. you may even find one thats not white that steals your heart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.