·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i signed and left this message too

I am shocked and appalled at this behavior. I cannot imagine such a heartless person. I definitely think this individual should get the maximum sentence. They do say sociopaths start with animals and then work their way to people. I think during his sentence he should also have mandatory counseling and follow ups and monitoring for his entire life. This is completely unacceptable behaviour and should be rewarded with the maximum sentence allowed by law, and even then, it wont be enough. He should never be allowed near another animal, or a human child, again for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
This is the worst thing I have EVER read. I wish I hadn't read it and was ignorant to this. I can't even put into words how discusting it is. I'm a Christian and believe that all are punished by God but I can't stop myself from thinking they deserve to die in the same way. I would do it myself. Why is horrid to say. But that's how I feel. We live in a sick sick sinful world and I can only pray that that poor puppy is now safe and happy and that those people will be punished justly.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
i have already signed it, but I got my man to sign it this time around.

I wouldn't mind an eye for an eye in these kinds of cases. Those things are just people shaped... not people... not even animals... because animals don't do this stuff.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I also signed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts