Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
i HOPE she ment 1,100... but even then that is WAAAAYYYYYYYYY to much money!!! this is so stupid THIS "teacup" thing... :evil:

* tut tut*

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
grrrrrrr :twisted: what anj idiot I am so fed up of replying to these posts and telling them there is no such thing as a tcup I usually get abuse, I will definately be replying to this one :roll:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Before I came to this forum I didn't know that there was no such thing as a "teacup" dog. I was as ignorant as most of the world. Now that I know the truth it really p****s me off that people are taking advantage of other people's ignorance and charging an arm and a leg for a poor little puppy.

GRRRR :evil:

Edited to star out the bad word, sorry :oops:

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was the same.I didnt know there was no such thing as 'teacup' chi's until i joined this forum. So glad i did too as ive had so much advice here and the people are so nice :) . Its just a shame theres so many people out there that fall for the so called 'teacup' scams. :evil:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I didn't realize there was no such thing as a teacup either until last year, when I started looking for a puppy and read all the info I could find online about chis. Before that I had seriously considered a breeder here in central Florida who was charging almost twice as much for her "teacups" as for her "regular toy" pups. Changed my mind real fast!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: How much is that in American money?

I think on there it said that injections weren't included, now that is really ridiculous! :roll:

·
Registered
85 Posts
The only reason some people call them "tea-cups" is because they weigh less. They are NOT AT ALL a diffrent breed! some people need to specify themselves a little better dont ya think? :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts